Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (8 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Poll added, to satisfy my curiosity.

It's not a question of whether you think he will be found guilty or not.

Just whether you think he was aware of the match-fixing that was going on.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Who in their right mind would report that some of their players are "potentially" trying to fix matches without any evidence? The law has nothing to do with justice.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Who in their right mind would report that some of their players are "potentially" trying to fix matches without any evidence? The law has nothing to do with justice.
:agree:

The fact that he sent some players to the stands (if true) means he sensed something wrong but didn't have an evidence to show for...

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Poll added, to satisfy my curiosity.

It's not a question of whether you think he will be found guilty or not.

Just whether you think he was aware of the match-fixing that was going on.
your poll is retarded :sergio: will you consider yourself guilty if you know your neighbor planned to rob a bank (and eventually did and then got caught, and also tell the prosecutors that he/she/they tried to recruit you) but you didn't report the police? will you accept being jailed because of that? :crazy:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
your poll is retarded :sergio: will you consider yourself guilty if you know your neighbor planned to rob a bank (and eventually did and then got caught, and also tell the prosecutors that he/she/they tried to recruit you) but you didn't report the police? will you accept being jailed because of that? :crazy:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3787700 said:
Since he accepted the bargain he agreed with the fact that he is guilty
Could also mean his lawyers are fully aware of how they can't win (despite the fact whether he's guilty or not) and escape the ban.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
he is guilty he knew that players were fixing games for siena
and he did send them to the stands instead of reporting it.

I have read that everywhere so much times
and with accepting the plea he even more said I am guilty please have mercy with me.

He can be look like a boss to us but he knew their was something going on with his players so he act.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

and with accepting the plea he even more said I am guilty please have mercy with me.

He can be look like a boss to us but he knew their was something going on with his players so he act.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Who said I think the FIGC rule on reporting match-fixing is reasonable?

The poll is merely a question of whether you think Conte is guilty of what he has been charged with.

Still, if you think the poll is 'retarded' you can just go and spend your time shouting 'fuck the FIGC' as loud as you can.

There are plenty of people round here capable of no more thought than that, so maybe you can have a contest with them to see who can shout longest and loudest.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

Janna, could you please post some of those links where it explains that Conte sent players to the stands? I think I've only heard this mentioned by you, so I'm interested to know if the accused player(s) were actually sent to the stands at the time of the fixed matches? Was it after the matches?

Because, logically, it seems to me like they obviously would have had to play in those matches to help fix them. :)

Also, an article 23 plea bargain maintains innocence, article 24 is an admission of guilt - it's a mechanism that's in place because of this whole ridiculous 'guilty until proven innocent' MO. Conte plead with the 23, he didn't admit anything, he was taking one for the team cause he knew things could get messy with the joke of an organization.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)