Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (4 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Norwegian newspapers still reporting that "Buffon is under investigation" :touched:

:wallbang:

Everyone I've spoken to (from around here) thinks he's a really shady character and a crook. I'm sure it's like this in many countries now. So incredibly unfair, he hasn't done anything wrong!

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Norwegian newspapers still reporting that "Buffon is under investigation" :touched:

:wallbang:

Everyone I've spoken to (from around here) thinks he's a really shady character and a crook. I'm sure it's like this in many countries now. So incredibly unfair, he hasn't done anything wrong!
Same as in Denmark, They keep saying "Juventus once a cheater club, always a cheater club,

Just ignore them, or ask about evidence, And they'll shut up.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i was getting trolled once about buffon's scandal but i explained the situation and i think he understood...manure fans, bleah

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
"Start thinking with your own head people, don't be fooled by those whose job it is to stir up trouble!"

- Buffon

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nice to see players are being banned for 5 years, though weak sauce to see some clubs being punished with 1-4 pts deduction at most, Serie B atleast, lower divisions seems heavier.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
players should be banned for life! a bit weak on the clubs but on the other hand if they didn't knew that some players fixed matches it would also be unfair

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Mazzarri, Quagliarella to be questioned

By Football Italia staff

Napoli Coach Walter Mazzarri and Juventus’ Fabio Quagliarella are the latest to be questioned about their potential involvement in the betting scandal.

As part of ongoing investigations into illegal betting and match-fixing alleged to have taken place in recent seasons in Serie A and B, prosecutors can summon various individuals for questioning.

Mazzarri and Quagliarella are the most notable names in the latest list of people past and present from the game to be called up for select days from July 2 through to July 9, as confirmed by FIGC and listed below.

This latest round of investigations will centre on former Napoli goalkeeper Matteo Gianello’s alleged involvement in the scandal.

Commentators are speculating that the publication of the below list is an indication of an acceleration of investigations, so as to hand out any possible punishments due to Napoli - possibly a points deduction - in time for the start of the 2012-13 Serie A campaign.

Previous rounds of investigation have left Atalanta and Pescara with points penalties to start next season on.

Claudio Furlan (Portogruaro), Luca Ariatti (Pescara), Dario Passoni (Folzano), Marco Zamboni (Spal), Gianfranco Parlato, Federico Cossato, Michele Cossato, Silvio Giusti, Matteo Gianello (Villafranca Veronese), Walter Mazzarri (Napoli), Gianluca Grava (Napoli), Paolo Cannavaro (Napoli), Giuseppe Mascara (Novara), Giuseppe Santorum, Fabio Quagliarella (Juventus)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)