Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (76 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

enzo

May 14, 2012
If thats all they have on Bonucci and Pepe then surely they won't get punished?

They would probably need all the players mentioned to collaborate what Maisello said and wouldn't just take his word for it alone.

It is is Italy though :sergio:
In my opinion this confirms Pepe's refusal, but also underlines Bonucci willingness. It doesn't matter if this enough to punish Bonucci, but it appears as he has been up to it. Stupid fuck.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Former Genoa striker Mauro Boselli has dismissed the notion that the last season's derby with Sampdoria was one of the matches implicated in the Scommessopoli scandal.

The then-loanee netted a 97th-minute winner against the Blucerchiati from an assist by Omar Milanetto, who was arrested by Italian police this week in relation to the alleged match-fixing ring.

However, Boselli discounts the possibility that such a vital fixture for both clubs and sets of fans was part of Scommessopoli.

"I don't believe it. I remember the celebrations after the derby," said Boselli.

"I am convinced the derby was a fair battle. Besides you cannot rig a derby of such importance."

Reminded of the part played by Milanetto in his winning goal, the Argentinian international was unequivocal in his backing of the veteran midfielder, who he maintains is innocent from any foul play.

"For me, [Milanetto] is a great guy and I do not believe the rumours surrounding him in Italy," the forward continued.

"After all he was the one providing me with the assist for the goal. I remember the celebrations after the game, how we were all ecstatic. Milanetto ? Of course he was delighted too."

Milanetto eventually left Genoa for Padova in May 2011 after insulting his own fans following the late victory.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Locatelli: "If I invented some names I would of got a lesser sentence. They told me to name names but I couldn't because there wasn't any."

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Locatelli: "If I invented some names I would of got a lesser sentence. They told me to name names but I couldn't because there wasn't any."
And all this crap is like that.

Thankfully, there is no law in democratic countries that allows to convinct people on the ground only one testimony. They will need better stuff to prove somthing - documents, remittances, calls, etc.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Stellini for when he worked for Siena, allegation of being involved. Pepe prolly for apparently refusing to be bribed but not reporting it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This Masiello clown is interesting, even more is this Guberti fuck, who was once "close" to signing for us, look at the kind of fuck we were "interested in :D

Game of interest is Bari-Sampdoria last year, when Bari were already relegated (some players and their fans were "selling" these games, apparently not this time, hehe):

Andrea Masiello on Stefano Guberti before Bari-Sampdoria (Guberti was a Samp player then):

Prosecutor: "Guberti was not alone, was he?"
Masiello: "There was another man but I didn't know him. Stefano (Guberti) insisted in order to fix the game" :palm:

P: For Bari-Sampdoria you say that you got in touch with Guberti thanks to an intermediary.
M: Aldo Guarino, former owner of the restaurant Gusto.

PM: then what happens, Guarino calls you?
M: he tells me to come downstairs because "I have to talk to you. Stefano is here".

P: where did you meet Guberti?
M: at Hotel Oriente, in his room. He was with a young man I didn't know.

P: so he came on purpose, didn't he?
M: he asked me if there was a chance, as they were fighting to avoid relegation, to help them. ( lol ) And he told me to communicate this to some of my companions, but I told nothing to anyone.

PM: but was it his own idea or was it someone else who sent him ? Did he tell you "I was told...", or...
M: In my opinion it was his own idea. (yeah right :p)

Then Masiello explained there was no agreement with Guberti and on the pitch he squarrelled with Guberti who pretended to fix the game.

M: (Guberti kept saying) "you are playing to death, while we need points". Then he told me "don't play games with us or you'll be in trouble" (lol).

P: I could understand if he had said "let me score, let me put up a good show". But let us win... if he is the one who takes the trouble to come to Bari...
M: Guarino and Guberti were great friends. Guarino also visited us during the trainings, with the purpose to get the result he wanted for the game.

PM: Why? Did Guarino explain you the reason why he wanted Bari to lose?
M: No, (I suppose) because Guberti called him and told him "please, visit Masiello and ask him if he can make us win".

Finally, Masiello explains he had not talked about it to any companion and let Guberti believe he had tried, without success.

--------

Fail at match fixing :D (apparently rumoured to offered 400k) Not the champs at it like Genoa :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
btw, I guess it's been reported earlier but they checked the place where Gigi went, controlled everything and it's all ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)