[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2011/2012 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't think it's true and also don't think he's what we need.

In no way am I going to suggest Hearts didn't deserve to win yeaterday, but 3-0 was a bit of a joke.

After about an hour, the game was three chances each.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Don't think it's true and also don't think he's what we need.

In no way am I going to suggest Hearts didn't deserve to win yeaterday, but 3-0 was a bit of a joke.

After about an hour, the game was three chances each.
you had 1 shot on target the whole game,we had 9. if you don't hit the target you don't win games

but aye we played in 3rd gear yesterday,i have seen us play better and lose

Oh, and those penalties Rangers got were hilarious, even by Old Firm standards.
all my armchair Rangers following mates (i refuse to call them supporters as they never pay to watch) claim they were all stonewallers...even the 2 they didn't get:lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
ABERDEEN'S JACKALS AND HYENAS

EVEN after so many years of observing Aberdeen supporters, it still surprises me when I see the depths they sink to.

Perhaps my continuing surprise is a testament to my faith in human nature. A legacy, no doubt, of Sunday school and a good solid working class Presbyterian upbringing.

But the sewers trawled by those Aberdeen supporters when they jeered at Stevie Naismith, has been enough to test to straining point any faith in any goodness of human nature in that north eastern city.

One can only wonder what was going through the mind of Ian Durrant as, on his 45th birthday, he sat and watched Naismith’s distress, and listened to the booing and baying from that pack of jackals who support Aberdeen.

No doubt his mind went back to that terrible day when, at the same ground, he suffered such a cruel fate after being the victim on Neil Simpson’s horrendous tackle.

It is already a moment he is reminded of every time the two teams meet, and the Aberdeen hyenas howl, nice one Simmy.

Yet many Aberdeen supporters are loyal members of the Tartan Army. Despite that, their hatred of Rangers blinds them to what Scotland missed in the 1990 World Cup because the injury inflicted on Durrant by one of their average players meant the most exciting Scottish midfielder of his generation was not in Italy.

The 92 and 96 Euros might have seen Scotland progress further, while Scotland could have qualified for the World Cup in 94, and done better in France four years later, had Durrant not been so badly mauled in Aberdeen.

His injury was nothing to celebrate. Which does not stop Aberdeen supporters doing just that.

It is to be hoped Naismith’s misfortune does not prove to be so costly for club and country.

Of course Aberdeen are not alone in having fans who go below gutter level. Celtic supporters, hiding behind internet anonymity, have responded to the Naismith injury with some vicious slurs, some of them of a sexual nature.

Somehow, though sadly, where the Old Firm are concerned, that is only to be expected, and has been the case for well over a century. But it is only in the last 25 years or so that Aberdeen fans have descended to the same sort of low level.

The sort of level that is beyond anybody’s faith in human nature and common humanity. No matter how good a working class Presbyterian upbringing anyone has had.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.com/

:rofl:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you must be pwoud,vewy pwoud

conveniently igores the fact that naismith should have been sent off for a vicious and cowardly tackle ten minutes earlier

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
you must be pwoud,vewy pwoud

conveniently igores the fact that naismith should have been sent off for a vicious and cowardly tackle ten minutes earlier
It was just a couple of minutes and it was that tackle that Naismith got injured in, but the hun genius decided to try and run off knee ligament damage.

And (unusually) I didn't hear any songs about Neil Simpson from the Aberdeen fans, but I did hear the huns signing about Durrant.

If only I'd had a good working class Protenstant upbringing I'd see the error of my ways.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It was just a couple of minutes and it was that tackle that Naismith got injured in, but the hun genius decided to try and run off knee ligament damage.

And (unusually) I didn't hear any songs about Neil Simpson from the Aberdeen fans, but I did hear the huns signing about Durrant.

If only I'd had a good working class Protenstant upbringing I'd see the error of my ways.
To be fair to Naismith, i did look like he got the okay from the physio, can't blame a player for wanting to play on especially if the physio doesn't stop you.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
the funny thing with naismith is that he did get the ok to come back on....last season ian Black fouled jelavic to stop an attack (nothing unusual in that see it every game) he went off and was assessed as being ok to come back on ran around for 10 minutes or so and then spent months out.....Black has been painted as the ultimate dirty b'stard since then and accused of deliberately injuring Jelavic (who was already carrying an injury when he signed for Der Hun)

something tells me that the Rangers physio has been taking lessons from the Juve medical team

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And I maintain it was the piggy-back from the physio and not that tackle from Simpson that did the damage:

If he'd been stretchered off properly, he'd have been fine. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And Aberdeen seem to have done well in negotiating compensation with the huns for Aluko.

£150k up front, further payment if he extends his stay at Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)