[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2011/2012 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
City were running a season ticket for £2000 which included all tickets for every competition and travel inside the UK which I thought was quite a good deal.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just been announced that Darren Mackie, my favourite player, will have his testimonial against Villarreal at Pittodrie in July.

:heart:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That statement by Romanov is properly mental.

Maybe wouldn't sound so bad if it wasn't obligatory to read it in a Bond villian type accent. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just mental.

There may well be forces at work behind the scenes in Scottish football, but I doubt it's the mafia.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
when he says mafia he means SFA and the Bigot Brothers

but aye,he is bonkers.

as for the whole unsavoury Thomson affair,the only thing i can possibly think is that Thomsons agent (Gary MacKay) and/or lawyer have threatened Hearts with a lawsuit if they sack Thomson. they will argue that Romanov set a precedent by hiring Rix who was on the sex offender register for actually having sex with an underage girl while Thomson never physically touched the girls.

this is the only reasoning i can find for the club not sacking him,though they have finally suspended him

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No.

He's commited a crime, but that doesn't mean he should be prevented from earning a living.

It's not like his job has to result in him coming into contact with children.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yes

when you take your kids to a football game you shouldn't have to explain why opposition (and some home) fans are calling your full-back a fucking beast and child molester

god knows my uncle Ronnie had a difficult time explaining why "Child Molester" RIchard Gough got sung

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't get that logic.

Alan McGregor has be called a rapist all over the country, same goes for Goodwillie, and neither has been convicted of rape.

Should they be banned so you don't have to explain why they are being called rapists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)