[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2011/2012 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And I love just how much it fucks off the whole Rangers machine when Aberdeen go and stand up to them, especially when it's done in Glasgow.

Battling, if fortuitous, performance in the game.

Bit of a scuffle outside the subway station pre-match.

That's more than enough to radge them up and result in The Sun putting out an hilariously biased article on what a nasty bunch Aberdeen are.

Rangers fans say we're not their rivals.

The media loves to say how we're not a big club any more.

Why the fuck, then, do they care so much about us?

Don't see them getting so het up when nobodies like Hibs or Utd go and get a result at Ibrox.
Is it true it was a kind of old boy ASC reunion and they just went for the scrap?

I also heard some Dynamo Berlin fans were involved too.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How is Pat "Poisonous Dwarf" Fenlon getting on?
Badly.

Hibs probably won't go down because Dunfermline are useless, though.

Is it true it was a kind of old boy ASC reunion and they just went for the scrap?

I also heard some Dynamo Berlin fans were involved too.
Some Rangers casual put a book out that the ASC didn't like, so they went down in larger numbers than normal. Always an ASC presence for games against Rangers, though.

Don't know if Dynamo Berlin or Spurs fans were there, but Aberdeen are friendly with both, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I've no problem if the media want to criticise Aberdeen fans for going for a fight. But they then have to prepared to do the same when Rangers or Celtic come up here for a fight.

No Rangers fan has ever caused trouble at a game, though. It's always Chelsea Headhunters.

And that's aside from the classic weegia refusal to acknowledge Aberdeen and Rangers hated each other prior to 1988.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
And I love just how much it fucks off the whole Rangers machine when Aberdeen go and stand up to them, especially when it's done in Glasgow.

Battling, if fortuitous, performance in the game.

Bit of a scuffle outside the subway station pre-match.

That's more than enough to radge them up and result in The Sun putting out an hilariously biased article on what a nasty bunch Aberdeen are.

Rangers fans say we're not their rivals.

The media loves to say how we're not a big club any more.

Why the fuck, then, do they care so much about us?

Don't see them getting so het up when nobodies like Hibs or Utd go and get a result at Ibrox.
With the greatest respect I don't know any Rangers fan who considers/acts like Aberdeen are their rivals and I have lived in Glasgow for 25 years.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
With the greatest respect I don't know any Rangers fan who considers/acts like Aberdeen are their rivals and I have lived in Glasgow for 25 years.
Well, a remarkable level of hatred is shown towards us by huns whenever we play them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
BBC Scotland's business and economy editor, Douglas Fraser, said the legal moves on Monday surrounding administration would give the club "a few days for negotiations with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)".

The revenue could stand to lose out on any tax due if Mr Whyte chooses to collapse the company.

Mr Whyte is understood to be the club's main secured creditor via a floating charge over its assets.

This would allow him to pursue other avenues such as receivership or pre-pack administration to satisfy the debts which the club owes him.

These would involve transferring Rangers assets out to another company or companies to satisfy outstanding debts to the floating charge holder and leaving the club behind with the debt.

In such scenarios, it would be likely that Rangers FC - formed in 1873 - would be formally wound up.

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Sep 14, 2003
Red, what do you think the SFA will do? Demote them, or pussy out and allow them to stay in the Premier league because of the amount of money (I assume) they bring in?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
what happen? rangers bankrupt?
Not yet, but heading that way.

Red, what do you think the SFA will do? Demote them, or pussy out and allow them to stay in the Premier league because of the amount of money (I assume) they bring in?
10 point penalty is all the league rules allow for.

Same thing that has happened to other smaller clubs when in the same situation.

Rangers' problem is that there debt, if they lose their tax case, will largely be to HMRC.

They are much less likely to agree to being paid only an agreed percentage of the debt than other creditors, which is how most clubs avoid going bust.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The test of the authorities will come if Rangers cease to exist in their current form and try to re-enter the league under a new guise (like Napoli and Fiorentina).

What level of football would they be allowed to re-enter the league structure at, if at all?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So, the huns are in administration and managed hold off HMRC in order to appoint the administrator themselves.

Still can't shake the feeing they are basically going to get away with this whole thing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Made it all the sweeter seeing him suffer through it on live TV, the hun cunt.

Huns in administration and Dons through in the Cup with a stoppage time winner.

It's been a good day.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Hearts with last-kick-of-the-game penalty equalizer and late,late extra-time winner.....nit good when you are already ill but GIRUY to my sisters partner who had just posted a lol@ hearts on Facebook....I was going to go eaasy on the hun cunt but gloves off now

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nice. :D

Aberdeen just had to overcome many years of Cup demons and some rather dubious decisions from the ref.

And I notice Scottish football rules apply even in youth football:

I went along to Aberdeen v Celtic in the Youth Cup on Sunday.

Celtic won 4-1, with the game hinging on two penalty decisions in five minutes when Celtic were 1-0 up - Aberdeen were denied an absolutely 100% certain stonewall penalty, only for Celtic to then be given a penalty for an innocuous collision in the box that didn't even prompt an appeal from Celtic.

Then the ref gave them a second penalty, just to be on the safe side.

It's no wonder Rangers and Celtic produce so few good players if the ref's step in to ensure they aren't even made to work for results at youth level.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The test of the authorities will come if Rangers cease to exist in their current form and try to re-enter the league under a new guise (like Napoli and Fiorentina).

What level of football would they be allowed to re-enter the league structure at, if at all?
Rangers will be in the SPL next season 100%.

Unfortunately Scottish football is far too reliant on the old firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)