[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2010/2011 (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Andy,you should start a viral campaign around Aberdeen city centre and plaster those everywhere,just to piss off all those Old Firm supporting Aberdonians

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'll just stick to treating the fuckers with open hostility, Boz.

Aberdeen sometimes run a poster campaign in the summer anyway. Whether they will bother this year is another matter.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hard to read much into it given that all the teams have played different numbers of matches.

I saw the all time SPL table the other day, which just confirms we have been shite for most of the SPL years.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, I saw that earlier.

We obviously behaved well enough when we played Hull last season that the police have decided to lift our ban on playing friendlies in England. :D

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yeah, I saw that earlier.

We obviously behaved well enough when we played Hull last season that the police have decided to lift our ban on playing friendlies in England. :D
Yeah I knew you had a ban thats why I was kind of suprised to see the news.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't do pre-season, as a general rule.

If a bunch of mates decide they fancy a trip, I might have my arm twisted, but I wouldn't plan to go at the moment.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Signing No. 1:

Rory McArdle

CB who can play at fullback, signed from Rochdale, just broke into the Northern Ireland squad.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So the fact that Aberdeen's chances of getting CL football in the future just got hugely cut down doesn't bother you at all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)