[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2010/2011 (5 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't blame McGhee.

He knows what he is trying to do and I believe he has been held back because the senior players (Kerr and McDonald as the main culprits) have been very resistant to the changes he has wanted to make.

The only criticism I have of McGhee is that he perhaps tried to change the style of play too much, too quickly.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Kerr looked a bloody good player at Dundee United,maybe its teh tactics the coach is employing that have made him look so poor.

or maybe i just think McGhee is a blabbering arsehole who thought he was a cert for the Celtic job and is going about his current job in a half arsed manner and bleating about everything

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You're just bitter because he rejected you lot.

The tactics are part of the problem, but what is a bigger problem is that Kerr is completely incapable of passing the ball to his own player.

He is a nobody who will only be remembered for playing in Kris Boyd in the Cup Final to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
nah i always felt we dodged a bullet with McGhee,but the second all that came out it was clear he thought that he would be heading to Parkhead.

what you have now is the same situation we had with laszlo,a coach who moans constantly about not having the players,while making inadequate signings and stripping the confidence of the players he has

still,wouldn't want Kerr personally

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I expect things to be different next season.

Half our squad is out of contract, so, while the signings may not be brilliant, they will be McGhee's choice.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I expect things to be different next season.

Half our squad is out of contract, so, while the signings may not be brilliant, they will be McGhee's choice.
:agree: same here,next year will be Jefferies chance to show he still ahs it

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Peter Pawlett.

He is only 19. Played in Aberdeen youth teams with my wee brother.

The guy on the left in the away kit, Fraser Fyvie, only turned 17 a few weeks ago.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nah.

We actually produce our own youngsters. We don't poach them from around the world when they are 15 than claim them as our own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)