[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2010/2011 (2 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I just remembered that Sweden's biggest team AIK just appointed a Scottish coach named Alex Miller out of nowhere.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Aberdeen signed a striker today.

Some Northern Irish guy released by Cardiff. Only 19, but has a couple of caps already.

I know nothing of the player, but I really like the fact that it was completely out of the blue; no rumours, no quiet hints, there wasn't even anything that there may be a signing during a press conference at lunchtime.

It just appeared on the official site with no warning whatsoever.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Josh Magennis.

Athlete with little or no footballing ability, apparently.

I'll reserve judgement until I see him play.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Well that all went to shit.

Flood got substituted before half time in our last match. He went to the changing room by himself, got changed and drove home. A couple of days later, the club announced that he had been released. Now he has been offered a two year contract with some team in Cyprus and he's going there.

O'Donnell told St Mirren that he was insulted that they wanted him to go over there for a trial. He was playing first team football in the SPL when he was 19 and it's the middle of our season so he has a point. So that deal looks dead too.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I just remembered that Sweden's biggest team AIK just appointed a Scottish coach named Alex Miller out of nowhere.
:lol: he presided over probably the worst footballing derby record in history,he was manager (at least for a large chunk) of my team Hearts 22-game without defeat streak against our fiercest rivals Hibs

happy days

plusd he was assistant manager at Liverpool for quite a few years

:tup:
Good to know since his new team are my favourite teams biggest rival.
AIK are DDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoommmmmmmmmmmmed

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
tbh i think Jefferies prefers Bryson but Killie are not wanting to do business with Hearts or JJ. if this falls through then expect hartley to make an emotional return

Boksic

May 11, 2005
tbh i think Jefferies prefers Bryson but Killie are not wanting to do business with Hearts or JJ. if this falls through then expect hartley to make an emotional return
I don't know how Killie can turn down decent bids for their players.

There debt looks as worrying if not worse than Rangers and yet the turn down six figure bids for players.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
the chairman got caught out lying to the media about his manager(JJ) and their top performer(KK) now both are at HMFC and he will not sell out of some twisted sense of either grandeur or shame

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Watched Rangers live today against Blackburn here in Sydney. Its a 4 team tournament involving my local team (Sydney FC), AEK Athens, Blackburn and Rangers.

Let me tell you the Rangers "fans" were fucking racist, bigoted scum the lot of them. Absolutely pathetic. Singing songs about Catholics dying (and Irish etc), bringing a fucking flute to the game and just generally behaving like absolute fucking knob0ends

Sorry to go off topic, just needed to get that off my chest.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah I know, Ive been told and Ive heard it all before.

Seriously what a pathetic bunch of fat, drunken, ignorant racist fuckstains. Calling SFC fans a bunch of "Fenian Cunts" LOL.

They tried to unfurl a banner, but it came out upside down and inside out. Massive fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)