[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2010/2011 (4 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Motherwell are something of an unknown at the moment (since Aberdeen just took their manager this summer. :D), so I don't know what the formation or playing style is going to be under their new guy.

They've lost half their first team in the last few months and are relying on kids to replace them.

All things considered, I would be astonished if Motherwell beat Steaua.

I assume you are a Steaua fan? Do you go to many games?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1735423,00.html

Interesting/depressing explanation of the current economic situation in the SPL.

Won't affect Hearts, since they will keep spending money they don't have.
in all honesty Hearts have been on a cost-cutting excersize for the last year and a half, apart from Kingston (last year of his contract NO chance of renewal) we do not have anyone on over £4-5k a week. we have restructured the wages with a lower basic wage but higher bonuses for success. mad vlad has started to use his business brain

Motherwell are something of an unknown at the moment (since Aberdeen just took their manager this summer. :D), so I don't know what the formation or playing style is going to be under their new guy.

They've lost half their first team in the last few months and are relying on kids to replace them.

wow, basically exactly wat i was going to write

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

i didn't had the possibilities to go to bucharest (i went to some away matches they had in the country that were close to where i live)...but in this autumn if they get to the groups i will go and see all their home matches. Well i'm a Steaua fan from my father...he wanted to call me Victor (from Piturca :lol:) but my mother made him come to his senses. Thanks for the info ..+rep

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
to be honest it sounds like a scare mongering story yet again, we are reducing the debt and we are cutting the cost of our playing staff

it will take time but if we continue to produce young players and selling them on then it is a win-win situation. both andy driver and lee wallace will be sold on eventually,but the truly good thing about Romanov ( and possibly the only good thing) is that we will not be allowed to eb sold short by clubs, he has a valuation of a player and he sticks until someone comes up with the goods. a good example would be Paul Hartly, Celtic tried to get him cheap when the Pieman was in charge but as Romanov was coming in it was blocked. we got the best out of Hartlley and sold him for over £1m when the Pieman was willing to let him go for 200k

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Cracking game today.

I don't think I've seen a game with no shots on target before.

Two clean sheets in a row. :cool:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
was thinking about it,but then i remembered the league of gentlemen and was worried about going to a local shop and disappearing forever....you know how those Perth yokels are

Boksic

May 11, 2005
was thinking about it,but then i remembered the league of gentlemen and was worried about going to a local shop and disappearing forever....you know how those Perth yokels are
:lol: , just wear a flat cap and a Barbour jacket and they will be none the wiser.

I was up for the opening game of the season against Motherwell and it was one of the best games I have ever seen.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
my mate Stevie is a saints fan (he escaped from Perth as a laddie) and is coming over later, hopefully after we giv e thema pummeling

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
good start for the 50 goals a year strikeforce :shifty:
The strikers ain't the problem; it's the midfield.

We have no-one in there who can put his foot on the ball and make a forward pass and generally control the game.

I miss Severin.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm absolutely loving the hypocrisy of the tims whinging after McGeady getting a second yellow for diving today. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)