Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
Let me assure you that no one was negotiating diplomatically from the Lebanese side.

The biggest mistake Hezbolla did was that they existed.

Hezbolla do not wait for permissions from the Lebanese government and actually do not listen to the government in the first place; no matter what te request was.

I am hoping for a fast solution for your second point as it is the only solution for the whole situation.
Jeeks i live in Lebanon, i read the newspapers everyday, there were diplomatic negotiations to get the prisoners back.. thats one.

Before i continue i want to make clear that im not a pro-hezbollah.

When u state that u dislike Hezbollah or ur against them, u should state a reason to support ur point of view, and in fact, u cant state any, because Hezbollah didnt do anything wrong when it comes to the war between Lebanon and Israel, I mean they didnt do so called terrorist attacks on Israel unless Israel did something to Lebanon before, its like they are hitting back..

its true that they didnt respect the government, and they got Lebanon into all this, but take it this way, Israel could have exchanged the soldiers with prisoners if it really cared about Lebanon and new relationships with Lebanon in the future, instead of turning the country to ruins, and just now they are targeting civilians and press members.

Israel cant just keep violating Lebanon, and with or without Hezbollah, Israel would keep on doing this for reaching the goals they have.. So instead of blaming Hezbollah for everything, blame Israel who started this war and is now destroying Lebanon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
NEDVED said:
Jeeks i live in Lebanon, i read the newspapers everyday, there were diplomatic negotiations to get the prisoners back.. thats one.

Before i continue i want to make clear that im not a pro-hezbollah.

When u state that u dislike Hezbollah or ur against them, u should state a reason to support ur point of view, and in fact, u cant state any, because Hezbollah didnt do anything wrong when it comes to the war between Lebanon and Israel, I mean they didnt do so called terrorist attacks on Israel unless Israel did something to Lebanon before, its like they are hitting back..

its true that they didnt respect the government, and they got Lebanon into all this, but take it this way, Israel could have exchanged the soldiers with prisoners if it really cared about Lebanon and new relationships with Lebanon in the future, instead of turning the country to ruins, and just now they are targeting civilians and press members.

Israel cant just keep violating Lebanon, and with or without Hezbollah, Israel would keep on doing this for reaching the goals they have.. So instead of blaming Hezbollah for everything, blame Israel who started this war and is now destroying Lebanon.
I stated my reasons before in te thread, feel free to look them up. As for this current war, it was Hezbolla who started it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Jeeks said:
Their existance is not justified anymore. The discussion ends here. These six years were enough for them to become stronger than the state and its army and this is simply wrong.
I really just hope no civil war will erupt and syria stays the hell out of lebanon. And i agree that having one agenda will make things a lot easier, but we're facing a fait accompli and I feel that the best thing for the lebanese people is to stand united, it would be useless at this point to talk over the bad timing as I am sure it wasnt Hizbollah's intent to escalate the situation in this fashion. So yes their timing was off but they re doin all they can to defend your land.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
king Ale said:
Though I disagree on your point about Israelis're usurping another's right,tell me what is the fault of that kid?having Israeli parents is a good reason to kill a kid you say?

no please read it again carefully. I said that the parents share some of the blame for subjecting their kids to hazardous situation i.e highly contested land and/or internationally illegal territory.
As far as your opinion on whether or not zionists usurped land from the palestinians, I suggest you read up on Ha'apala and some of ben gurion's famous tirades

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jeeks said:
It was something that made that sniper shoot and it would have been avoided if we forget ReBeL's key words.
Yes...

My words are making the continuous war in the Middle East...

Israel is innocent...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jeeks said:
:yawn:

But then again I wouldn't expect more from someone from the Emirates.

Hey, shall I make a deal with you? How about taking Hezballa to the UAE and let them fight Israel from there. Let me see you support them while Israeli planes bomb Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Let me see you say these when you stay without electricity. I will tell you one thing, my heart will be with you if it were otherwise :toast:
So, what do the people from Emirates lack to comment on this??:tdown:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Altair said:
Is she about to puke on the flag and scream marg bar amrika?? :D
What,what,what????????? :eek:
Man,what's your nationality?
Haha,I can't stop laughing on that "marg bar amrika" :lol2:
Don't forget that these days some Iranian ppl keep screaming "marg bar Israel" as well :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ReBeL said:
I can't give you my opinion of her without knowing her attitude regarding that flag...

That's really irrelevant as thousands of americans are demonstrating against israel's attack on lebanon as we speak. The sad truth is the jewish lobby has hijacked our foreign policy to a point where even lebanese americans in the congress vote for resolutions in support of israel,

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Altair said:
That's really irrelevant as thousands of americans are demonstrating against israel's attack on lebanon as we speak. The sad truth is the jewish lobby has hijacked our foreign policy to a point where even lebanese americans in the congress vote for resolutions in support of israel,
Are you really proud to be American, Altair??

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ReBeL said:
Are you really proud to be American, Altair??

nationalism is for tards, unless one actively participates in the development of a nation there's nothing to be proud of. On the flip side, I cannot be held accountable for actions perpetrated before my birth or beyond the reach of my influence. But I will tell you this: America is my home and protect it i shall

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
NEDVED said:
Forza Lebanon and Forza Peace all over the world, but when u say death to Hezbollah, u need to give justifications, yes they need to be a political group only, and not a military group that takes its own decisions on behalf of the country.

But calling them terrorists is wrong, they kidnapped 2 soldiers of Israel, Israel has 100s of lebanese people in their prisons. Israel as well violated the border line daily with their F-16s flying through the lebanese sky. And top of all are the Shebaa farms that are still occupied by Israel.

So in the end, there are Lebanese lands that are still occupied, Israel disrespects Lebanon everyday by violating the border, so Lebanon has the right to defend itself... and when you defend ur land ur not a terrorist.
no, their not terrorists....

didnt they blow up 20 of our marines in Beirut some 20 years ago ??

yeah, their not terrorists :rolleyes2

face it... Syria, which controls Hezbollah, is running Lebanon....its as if Syria never left

Syria (and Iran to a certain extent) are fighting a war with Israel without getting their hands dirty...and the Lebanese ppl are being made to pay...what bullshit !!

Take the war to Damascus !!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
no, there not terrorists....

didnt they blow up 20 of our marines in Beirut some 20 years ago ??

yeah, their not terrorists :rolleyes2

face it... Syria, which controls Hezbollah, is running Lebanon....its as if Syria never left

Syria (and Iran to a certain extent) are fighting a war with Israel without getting their hands dirty...and the Lebanese ppl are being made to pay...what bullshit !!

Take the war to Damascus !!
Never thought of you as a warmongeror :tdown:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #296
    NEDVED said:
    A message for Azzurri7:

First i hope ur family is in a safe place, and i hope this war ends...

but in the beginning of this topic u mentioned that Hezbollah fights for Islam more than Lebanon, which is not true : Hezbollah kidnapped the 2 Israeli soldiers in order to exchange with Lebanese prisoners, the Lebanese prisoners are: Qantar, Skaaf and someone else i forgot his name, Qantar is Muslim Durzi, and Skaaf is Christian, and the other guy as well is Christian, there are few prisoners also in the list, most of them are Christians..
    As I said before, Hezzeb Allah are only good when It comes to Israel. ATM Nasrallah is sure defending the Country no doubt, thats because he put himself in a middle without an Exit.

About Qantar and Skaaf, I don't believe the kidnapping thing was only about Qantar, It's a more Political reason that concern Syria and Iran than the Lebanese prisoners. That said for me to believe that Hezzeb Allah isn't only made for the Islam(Sheaa) world, they should either join the army or should've let Christian and other sects to enter with them before and remove the Islam thing on their flag, thats If they're fighting for Lebanon.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #298
    Altair said:
    I really just hope no civil war will erupt and syria stays the hell out of lebanon. And i agree that having one agenda will make things a lot easier, but we're facing a fait accompli and I feel that the best thing for the lebanese people is to stand united, it would be useless at this point to talk over the bad timing as I am sure it wasnt Hizbollah's intent to escalate the situation in this fashion. So yes their timing was off but they re doin all they can to defend your land.
    Very good point...

Thats exactly what Syria are waiting for...a civil war to start in Lebanon, so they can show the world that immediatly after they left from Lebanon civil war took place, and then they'll be having green lights to re-enter Lebanon.

The question here, Will Hezzeb Allah defend Lebanon Is Syria were to Occupy Lebanon once more??? No.

Will Hezzeb Allah ask Syria to stay away and out of the Lebanese gov??? No.

Isn't Hezzeb Allah's job as they say to protect Lebanon and the Lebanese? Yes.

Will they protect me and my family and my friends If Syria were to re-enter Lebanon again?? No.

Thats exactly what I'm talking about, Hezzeb Allah are recieving too much praise when It comes only to Israel, other than that, they're not capable of defending me....god knows when Syria will re-enter Lebanon again.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #299
    Vinman said:

Save the speech....As long as Syria are controlling and helping Hezzeb Allah, this mean that Syria never left from Lebanon....It's like they do the actions on our behalf while they're watching.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #300
    Vinman said:
    If Syria want to fight with Israel, then let them start shedding their own blood
    They're too afraid of that.

How can you expect them to fight Israel when their land(Joulen) has been occupied from the Israeli's since long time....!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)