Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
ReBeL said:
Hey King...

What would you do to get your rights back??

Don't tell me that you'll throw a rose on those who oppressed you...

A hand can't fight with a needle, you know...
I don't get my right back with killing more ppl.this is what I'm sure about.especially when I know that the enemy who I'm fighting against is much more stronger than me.in my opinion,Hezollah risked Lebanese lives with that funny kidnapping.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
king Ale said:
First,I wanna make you clear that I'm not here to support what Israel's doing.
Second,kidnapping 2 soldiers,when everything was nearly calm(and atleast was better than the recnet situation)was damn silly and when I say that Hezbollah started the shit,I mean exactly this silly work that gave the Israel government the excuse they needed.
Third,people who are be killing in Haifa are inncoent ppl as well.
Fourth,I'm on the PEOPLE side.no matter what's their nationality or religion.

Dont you find it funny that the supposed terrorist group targeted "soldiers" while the standing army killed over 200 civilians?
and please for the sake of me taking you seriously there's no such thing as innocent. There's geneva convention on civilians versus military. The israeli settler sniping from his roof is hardly innocent.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Gandalf said:
maybe hezbollah will be destroyed.. but other parties and groups will pop up tomorrow to face the injustice of this whole mess.. remember how Hezbollah, fatah or hamas came into existence.. 1982, anyone..? and remember why they came into exeistence.. before calling them terrorists..
Excellent one, mate...:agree:

Gandalf said:
Rice says this bombing of Lebanon is the birth of a new middle east..!! fuck.. isn’t that terrorizing..?? to speak of innocent people’s rights in a cold blooded manner like that..?? we destroy Lebanon so that israel can sleep tight.. how ignorant can one be..?? a new middle east..??!!! first of all, no one ask of you for a new middle east.. we surely don’t need one like the new iraq (which is on the brinks of a civil war) that you delivered.. and this new middle east of yours will be bloodier than the already screwed up one.. thank u very much.. we would be very fine if the U.S doesn’t veto every resolution of the U.N that is against israel.. you want to get rid of terrorism.. start by taking out the real state terrorism and one of the most dangerous and organized terrorists.. not the small micky-mousing groups that are by far less equipped and less armed..
I'm confused why you still have hope that she will understand what you're saying...

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
ReBeL said:
Excellent one, mate...:agree:

I'm confused why you still have hope that she will understand what you're saying...
my post was out of frustration.. I don't expect anything from her and her likes.. they always make it worse..

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
ReBeL said:
Yes, the peace process was so prosperous...
At least it would refuse this kind of war.

One thing that makes me angry is that I know what the hell Iran government's doing in the situation and I also know their reasons.the only thing that I can say and sure most of you don't know is that:

Iran's supporting Hezbollah to avoid the peace !

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
king Ale said:
At least it would refuse this kind of war.

One thing that makes me angry is that I know what the hell Iran government's doing in the situation and I also know their reasons.the only thing that I can say and sure most of you don't know is that:

Iran's supporting Hezbollah to avoid the peace !
You're talking as if Israel is so eager to achieve peace...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Altair said:
you surely must know that courage is valued more than wisdom in that part of the world
And? How long will this retardedness last?

At least Stev-O gets money by showing what he does on MTV.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
king Ale said:
I don't get my right back with killing more ppl.this is what I'm sure about.especially when I know that the enemy who I'm fighting against is much more stronger than me.in my opinion,Hezollah risked Lebanese lives with that funny kidnapping.
And they did not stop only on the kidnapping.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Altair said:
Dont you find it funny that the supposed terrorist group targeted "soldiers" while the standing army killed over 200 civilians?
and please for the sake of me taking you seriously there's no such thing as innocent. There's geneva convention on civilians versus military. The israeli settler sniping from his roof is hardly innocent.
It was something that made that sniper shoot and it would have been avoided if we forget ReBeL's key words.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Altair said:
Yeah,they targeted SOLDIERS,but now they're killing ppl who ain't soldiers as you know.
And tell me one thing.ain't there any children in Haifa?don't you think that a little Israeli kid is innocent just like a little Lebanese kid?
Now,that this ugly war is on,I have no idea about what should be done to end it since Kofi Annan(and the UN) is even weaker than the headman of Shahreza(a poor village in Iran)!
But I concur that this war could have been refused just if Hezbollah had acted wiser.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Gandalf said:
What could be the solution for this crisis..?? israel is destroying Lebanon for the sake of returning two soldiers.. the death count for that is hundreds or more in both sides including “other israeli soldiers”..!!! is it really about these two israeli soldiers..!!?? IMO, israel is just looking for execuses.. even if it was about the two soldiers.. that DOES NOT justify the horror that the Lebanese are living in.. and let say israel got these two soldiers and hezbollah was destroyed.. then what..?? tell the Lebanese to go back home and continue their life..?? what about the houses that were destroyed..? the villages that were erased..? the innocent people that were killed..? who’s responsible for that..? Hezbollah..?? you would be mistaken if you think so..? it is the acts of israel and its supporters.. maybe hezbollah will be destroyed.. but other parties and groups will pop up tomorrow to face the injustice of this whole mess.. remember how Hezbollah, fatah or hamas came into existence.. 1982, anyone..? and remember why they came into exeistence.. before calling them terrorists.. Rice says this bombing of Lebanon is the birth of a new middle east..!! fuck.. isn’t that terrorizing..?? to speak of innocent people’s rights in a cold blooded manner like that..?? we destroy Lebanon so that israel can sleep tight.. how ignorant can one be..?? a new middle east..??!!! first of all, no one ask of you for a new middle east.. we surely don’t need one like the new iraq (which is on the brinks of a civil war) that you delivered.. and this new middle east of yours will be bloodier than the already screwed up one.. thank u very much.. we would be very fine if the U.S doesn’t veto every resolution of the U.N that is against israel.. you want to get rid of terrorism.. start by taking out the real state terrorism and one of the most dangerous and organized terrorists.. not the small micky-mousing groups that are by far less equipped and less armed..

So, again, what would be the solution for this ugly chaos..?? I say (to the U.S and the U.K) instead of supporting an already powerful state, support Lebanon.. give it military power to defend itself.. back it up with high-tech defensive weapons to stand up against whoever want to violate its land.. stop meddling into its affairs for biased reasons that favors one side over the other.. Lebanon is being destroyed literally and the whole world is watching gutlessly without any real standup against the invasion of israeli forces..
(and to the rest of the so called super powers) your words and sympathy is not enough.. ACT immediately..

To Rab and all Lebanese, my heart is with you.. I know it’s not enough.. hope for things to get better..

Yours.. with love,

a supposed-to-be-a-free-man of this freakin earth..
:yawn:

But then again I wouldn't expect more from someone from the Emirates.

Hey, shall I make a deal with you? How about taking Hezballa to the UAE and let them fight Israel from there. Let me see you support them while Israeli planes bomb Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Let me see you say these when you stay without electricity. I will tell you one thing, my heart will be with you if it were otherwise :toast:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
king Ale said:
First,I wanna make you clear that I'm not here to support what Israel's doing.
Second,kidnapping 2 soldiers,when everything was nearly calm(and atleast was better than the recnet situation)was damn silly and when I say that Hezbollah started the shit,I mean exactly this silly work that gave the Israel government the excuse they needed.
Third,people who are be killing in Haifa are inncoent ppl as well.
Fourth,I'm on the PEOPLE side.no matter what's their nationality or religion.
King Ale, i understand ur point, and its really bugging to trigger violence when everything is calm, but Lebanon tried so hard to take the Lebanese prisoners in Israel diplomatically, but no result, and forgetting about them is not an option, so Hezbollah kidnapped the 2 soldiers in order to be able to exchange with the Israelis, im not saying that they are 100% right, but u cant call them terrorists when they do that because in the first place Israel didnt give Lebanon its prisoners back, not to mention the violations and the Shebaa farms they still occupy.

I still cant understand how some countries still support Israel's actions, Israel could have accepted exchanging prisoners with the 2 soldiers and everything would have been ok, and its fair for both sides since both now have prisoners and everything can be solved by exchanging them..

The big mistake that Hezbollah did is that they either ignored or they were unaware that Israel was waiting for the tiniest mistake from them in order to do what they are doing, and now what they're doing is planned perfectly : 1) They hit every infrastructure in Lebanon, and cause unrest and annoyance to Lebanese people, and since many people here were and still against Hezbollah (especially after P.M Rafik Harriri assasination), the unrest could cause a Lebanese attack on Hezbollah tactics and strategies because many people here didnt like the timing of the kidnapping and the fact that Hezbollah didnt get the permission from the Lebanese government.

2) If things didnt work that way, Israel would keep hitting Lebanon causing more and more casualties and losses ( till now 400 dead civilians and 4 billion dollars loss), untill Hezbollah would feel that the loss is too much and finally accept the Israeli conditions.

the 3rd and final result is what seems to be going on right now, 13,000 israeli missiles on Lebanon, mass destruction, and still Hezbollah is sending rockets more and more everyday, not to mention that Israeli forces arent finding a way into south Lebanon, and they are getting everytime several tanks destroyed and several dead soldiers. So in the end, Israel would stop attacking Lebanon and jump to the indirect negotiations with Lebanon.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
NEDVED said:
King Ale, i understand ur point, and its really bugging to trigger violence when everything is calm, but Lebanon tried so hard to take the Lebanese prisoners in Israel diplomatically, but no result, and forgetting about them is not an option, so Hezbollah kidnapped the 2 soldiers in order to be able to exchange with the Israelis, im not saying that they are 100% right, but u cant call them terrorists when they do that because in the first place Israel didnt give Lebanon its prisoners back, not to mention the violations and the Shebaa farms they still occupy.

I still cant understand how some countries still support Israel's actions, Israel could have accepted exchanging prisoners with the 2 soldiers and everything would have been ok, and its fair for both sides since both now have prisoners and everything can be solved by exchanging them..

The big mistake that Hezbollah did is that they either ignored or they were unaware that Israel was waiting for the tiniest mistake from them in order to do what they are doing, and now what they're doing is planned perfectly : 1) They hit every infrastructure in Lebanon, and cause unrest and annoyance to Lebanese people, and since many people here were and still against Hezbollah (especially after P.M Rafik Harriri assasination), the unrest could cause a Lebanese attack on Hezbollah tactics and strategies because many people here didnt like the timing of the kidnapping and the fact that Hezbollah didnt get the permission from the Lebanese government.

2) If things didnt work that way, Israel would keep hitting Lebanon causing more and more casualties and losses ( till now 400 dead civilians and 4 billion dollars loss), untill Hezbollah would feel that the loss is too much and finally accept the Israeli conditions.

the 3rd and final result is what seems to be going on right now, 13,000 israeli missiles on Lebanon, mass destruction, and still Hezbollah is sending rockets more and more everyday, not to mention that Israeli forces arent finding a way into south Lebanon, and they are getting everytime several tanks destroyed and several dead soldiers. So in the end, Israel would stop attacking Lebanon and jump to the indirect negotiations with Lebanon.

Let me assure you that no one was negotiating diplomatically from the Lebanese side.

The biggest mistake Hezbolla did was that they existed.

Hezbolla do not wait for permissions from the Lebanese government and actually do not listen to the government in the first place; no matter what te request was.

I am hoping for a fast solution for your second point as it is the only solution for the whole situation.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Altair said:
:) indeed, but i doubt despair, years of constant torment and humiliation powered stev-o to do his stunts
Constant torment and humiliation could have been avoided if ReBel's key words were not the only thing that blinded people in that region.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
king Ale said:
Yeah,they targeted SOLDIERS,but now they're killing ppl who ain't soldiers as you know.
And tell me one thing.ain't there any children in Haifa?don't you think that a little Israeli kid is innocent just like a little Lebanese kid?
Now,that this ugly war is on,I have no idea about what should be done to end it since Kofi Annan(and the UN) is even weaker than the headman of Shahreza(a poor village in Iran)!
But I concur that this war could have been refused just if Hezbollah had acted wiser.

Just like Rice is blaming hizbollah for the attacks on lebanon, I am blaming Israel for the attacks on haifa. Again, if you think about it there's no such thing as innocent. The israeli kid's parent came into that country usurping another's right, thus directly putting their kids and kid's kids life in danger, something no sensible person would do. While the killing is done by a third party, the parents are also guilty of gross negligence.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
ReBeL said:
You're talking as if Israel is so eager to achieve peace...
I feel myself very close to Lebanese ppl mate and I mostly worry for them.I have two Lebanese friends in university and I just see how they're worried about their relatives.I actually got this idea from them that Hezbollah is fighting for Islam not for Lebanese ppl.I don't know how many years it takes for some ppl to understand that Hezbollah isn't a divine group and Hasan Nasrallah isn't a messenger form God.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Altair said:
Just like Rice is blaming hizbollah for the attacks on lebanon, I am blaming Israel for the attacks on haifa. Again, if you think about it there's no such thing as innocent. The israeli kid's parent came into that country usurping another's right, thus directly putting their kids and kid's kids life in danger, something no sensible person would do. While the killing is done by a third party, the parents are also guilty of gross negligence.
Though I disagree on your point about Israelis're usurping another's right,tell me what is the fault of that kid?having Israeli parents is a good reason to kill a kid you say?

And yes,I blame Israel for the attacks on Haifa as well.this is the reason I quoted Andy's comment and said both(Hezbollah and Israel's government)are shit and you started the discussion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)