Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Andy said:
Forza Lebanon, and death to Hezbollah and the Israeli government.
Forza Lebanon and Forza Peace all over the world, but when u say death to Hezbollah, u need to give justifications, yes they need to be a political group only, and not a military group that takes its own decisions on behalf of the country.

But calling them terrorists is wrong, they kidnapped 2 soldiers of Israel, Israel has 100s of lebanese people in their prisons. Israel as well violated the border line daily with their F-16s flying through the lebanese sky. And top of all are the Shebaa farms that are still occupied by Israel.

So in the end, there are Lebanese lands that are still occupied, Israel disrespects Lebanon everyday by violating the border, so Lebanon has the right to defend itself... and when you defend ur land ur not a terrorist.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Altair said:
yes indeed the agressor and the freedom fighter are one and the same... applaud your clarity
One agresses and the other fights for the reasons I don't mind.but I just know,none of them care about the lives of the innocent people and this is why I hate BOTH.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
NEDVED said:
Forza Lebanon and Forza Peace all over the world, but when u say death to Hezbollah, u need to give justifications, yes they need to be a political group only, and not a military group that takes its own decisions on behalf of the country.

But calling them terrorists is wrong, they kidnapped 2 soldiers of Israel, Israel has 100s of lebanese people in their prisons. Israel as well violated the border line daily with their F-16s flying through the lebanese sky. And top of all are the Shebaa farms that are still occupied by Israel.

So in the end, there are Lebanese lands that are still occupied, Israel disrespects Lebanon everyday by violating the border, so Lebanon has the right to defend itself... and when you defend ur land ur not a terrorist.
Acting like one who you're against,makes you like him,especially considering that Hezbollah's started this shit.I just wish the best for the people who are the victims of this ugly game.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
NEDVED said:

excellent retort, people tend to demonize anyone wearing a turbon regardless of their actions

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
king Ale said:
Acting like one who you're against,makes you like him,especially considering that Hezbollah's started this shit.I just wish the best for the people who are the victims of this ugly game.

funny that you said that since Israel was the first to target civilians and infrastructure

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Altair said:
funny that you said that since Israel was the first to target civilians and infrastructure
First,I wanna make you clear that I'm not here to support what Israel's doing.
Second,kidnapping 2 soldiers,when everything was nearly calm(and atleast was better than the recnet situation)was damn silly and when I say that Hezbollah started the shit,I mean exactly this silly work that gave the Israel government the excuse they needed.
Third,people who are be killing in Haifa are inncoent ppl as well.
Fourth,I'm on the PEOPLE side.no matter what's their nationality or religion.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
king Ale said:
Hey King...

What would you do to get your rights back??

Don't tell me that you'll throw a rose on those who oppressed you...

A hand can't fight with a needle, you know...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
king Ale said:
Second,kidnapping 2 soldiers,when everything was nearly calm(and atleast was better than the recnet situation)was damn silly and when I say that Hezbollah started the shit,I mean exactly this silly work that gave the Israel government the excuse they needed.
Third,people who are be killing in Haifa were inncoent ppl as well.
Not only it was nearly calm, but the talks on fining a solution on Hezb Alla was taking place.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ReBeL said:
Hey King...

What would you do to get your rights back??

Don't tell me that you'll throw a rose on those who oppressed you...

A hand can't fight with a needle, you know...
Rights, dignity, revenge, grudge, oppression, fight, struggle, cause, shall I go on?

:yawn:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
king Ale said:
Third,people who are be killing in Haifa are inncoent ppl as well.
Yes, the peace process was so prosperous...

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
What could be the solution for this crisis..?? israel is destroying Lebanon for the sake of returning two soldiers.. the death count for that is hundreds or more in both sides including “other israeli soldiers”..!!! is it really about these two israeli soldiers..!!?? IMO, israel is just looking for execuses.. even if it was about the two soldiers.. that DOES NOT justify the horror that the Lebanese are living in.. and let say israel got these two soldiers and hezbollah was destroyed.. then what..?? tell the Lebanese to go back home and continue their life..?? what about the houses that were destroyed..? the villages that were erased..? the innocent people that were killed..? who’s responsible for that..? Hezbollah..?? you would be mistaken if you think so..? it is the acts of israel and its supporters.. maybe hezbollah will be destroyed.. but other parties and groups will pop up tomorrow to face the injustice of this whole mess.. remember how Hezbollah, fatah or hamas came into existence.. 1982, anyone..? and remember why they came into exeistence.. before calling them terrorists.. Rice says this bombing of Lebanon is the birth of a new middle east..!! fuck.. isn’t that terrorizing..?? to speak of innocent people’s rights in a cold blooded manner like that..?? we destroy Lebanon so that israel can sleep tight.. how ignorant can one be..?? a new middle east..??!!! first of all, no one ask of you for a new middle east.. we surely don’t need one like the new iraq (which is on the brinks of a civil war) that you delivered.. and this new middle east of yours will be bloodier than the already screwed up one.. thank u very much.. we would be very fine if the U.S doesn’t veto every resolution of the U.N that is against israel.. you want to get rid of terrorism.. start by taking out the real state terrorism and one of the most dangerous and organized terrorists.. not the small micky-mousing groups that are by far less equipped and less armed..

So, again, what would be the solution for this ugly chaos..?? I say (to the U.S and the U.K) instead of supporting an already powerful state, support Lebanon.. give it military power to defend itself.. back it up with high-tech defensive weapons to stand up against whoever want to violate its land.. stop meddling into its affairs for biased reasons that favors one side over the other.. Lebanon is being destroyed literally and the whole world is watching gutlessly without any real standup against the invasion of israeli forces..
(and to the rest of the so called super powers) your words and sympathy is not enough.. ACT immediately..

To Rab and all Lebanese, my heart is with you.. I know it’s not enough.. hope for things to get better..

Yours.. with love,

a supposed-to-be-a-free-man of this freakin earth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)