Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
How can one continue a discussion here?
It does have a fair amount of religious perspective without going too much into information. For example its the hezbullahs doctrine to believe in fighting those who oppose you and the jewish doctrine to salvage 'their' forsaken land. The christians are no doubt in the middle of nowhere here. As for rebels palestinian issue that has a bigger religious perspective into it, especially within regards of al aqsa.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Some unity is better than nothin, I know there are hypocrites in every nation and its obvious that you cant get the whole nation to stand together but if majority or most do than certainly that can if anything help the nations cause. As for history I believe your wrong, during the early days of islam yes there were a lot of hypocrites deserting the wars, especially the battle of badr which for those who did stand on there ground defeated an enormous army e.t.c. tariq ibn ziyad for the the fighting against crusaded in spain was also a brilliant unity amongst arabs and most of all muslims.. There are so many brilliant examples. I wont go too further as its more of an islamic issue.. whilst in lebanon not all are muslims but rather from all sort of religions.
I believe that Rebel has already replied to you in some future posts, but no quote could make his point clearer than Omar Ibn Al-Khatab's "We are people who god dignified by Islam, whenever we wanted dignity without it, god humiliated us"

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Jeeks said:
What kind of reference do you want? Ghaith will sign in and assure you that the Assad family are Allawis. He will assure you that the big cadres in the country are also Allawis.
I would confirm that also, Hafiz massacred Sunni's in the 80's numerous times. One in Hims comes into mind in particular.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Rami said:
I believe that Rebel has already replied to you in some future posts, but no quote could make his point clearer than Omar Ibn Al-Khatab's "We are people who god dignified by Islam, whenever we wanted dignity without it, god humiliated us"
Yeah he has and it was just me misunderstanding him. Nevertheless thats a brilliant saying :tup: by a brilliant man :)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
Phrozen, here's a reference from Lebanon.

To sum it up for you, this organization has a record of 25 persons but this is far from the actual number. They hjave their records from SOLIDE as it was the only ones to make an actual research, and this takes us back to the previous link.

http://www.tayyar.org/tayyar/articles.php?article_id=10825&type=press_news
Okay 25 people, but to assume theres 25,000 is quite high dont u think. Anyway it seems hezbullah are co-operating in saving there fellow lebanese from jails. So what do you think about that? BTW I cant seem to find the previous link you talked about.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Okay 25 people, but to assume theres 25,000 is quite high dont u think. Anyway it seems hezbullah are co-operating in saving there fellow lebanese from jails. So what do you think about that? BTW I cant seem to find the previous link you talked about.
http://www.solida.org/

That one, if you press on Presentation to the left you'll find it.

It says there 17000 who might be in Syrian prisons or dead.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jeeks said:
http://www.solida.org/

That one, if you press on Presentation to the left you'll find it.

It says there 17000 who might be in Syrian prisons or dead.
Hmm using babel fish as my translotor it said 17,000 missing, which doesnt entirely mean they are all in prisons and that syrian are responsible for all of them. I can only assume these figures are calculated by the lebanese government on the whole nations missing people.. If im also right this happened during a hard time.. is it not possible that a good thousand or lot maybe more fleeted abroad. If im right babelfish is telling me that 2000 cases were actually listed. Now is this listing from the lebenese government themselfs?

Also not being too biased or anything but is it not possible that with this site being french the former colonists providing some form of helping hand to the people they once ruled. If this is the closest the site can come to, then im afraid 25,000 was a massive exagerration IMO. Even 17,000 may seem to be a high figure but one things for sure I do believe theres definetly a thousand or possibly more there.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #231
    ReBeL said:
    I appreciate your reply highly, Rab...

I don't say that palestinians in Lebanon were walking angels, but what do you expect from people who were forbidden from fighting with their enemies, and in the same time, forbidden from having the same rights and obligations of the original citizens...
    Rebel,
    How can you give 600.000 Palestinian the citizen-ship when Lebanon is only 3million and half. How can you give them the citizen-ship when they don't want to with-draw their weapons? Isn't that danger on the Lebanese? We were witnessing every month or two people dying in Lebanon because of this story. Palestinians in Lebanon are dangerous with weapon...

Any Refugees are welcome in Lebanon, But not when they do have weapons and try to turn the Country into Palestine. We're no Jordan, with no offence to Jordanians or Palestinians here. Not to mention that Palestinian women in Lebanon do deliver lot of babies, each Palestinian women in Lebanon do deliver atleast 4 to 5kids.

So the point here is that If we do give these 600.000 refugees the Lebanese citizen-ship in Lebanon after 4 or 5years we can expect Palestinians more than Lebanese.

Again don't take it personal.

I think the main reason for the lebanese civil war is the fear of some christians there that palestinians increased the number of Sunni Muslims in there, and that would decrease their control of the country...
    I disagree here, the reason for the Lebanese civil war started because Palestinians were fighting Israeli's from a land that doesn't belong to them.... Christian people had the right not to accept this kind of thing... Christians in Lebanon do think of their Country first, unlike Muslim people, they tend to think of their Religion and something called "Arab" before taking a look at their country.

Again the conclusion here is that, when you're foreigner or a stranger in a country you should respect the law and the nation and not try to fight from a land that doesn't belong to them.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #232
    PhRoZeN said:
    Hmm using babel fish as my translotor it said 17,000 missing, which doesnt entirely mean they are all in prisons and that syrian are responsible for all of them. I can only assume these figures are calculated by the lebanese government on the whole nations missing people.. If im also right this happened during a hard time.. is it not possible that a good thousand or lot maybe more fleeted abroad. If im right babelfish is telling me that 2000 cases were actually listed. Now is this listing from the lebenese government themselfs?
    Please, Please....What are you talking about?

This doesn't mean they're all in prisons??? Where are they??? Why they were Kidnapped??? Why can't we know nothing about them???

I can assure you more than 17.000 are missing, and I can assure you atleast half of them are dead....There are Evidence that can show you that there are Lebanese in Syrian prisons....Parents keep on protesting Every month asking about ther kids to atleast know whether they're dead or alive and If they're dead to atleast recieve them so they can bury them.

This Indeed happened during hard time, the time were Syrian Secret Service killing Every single Lebanese that had the courage to talk about them. It was the time were they were Controlling all Lebanon. They managed to kill a man like Rafik Hariri and you're wondering If they're capable of kidnapping thousands of people. Please...

Mean-while, I think It'd be better to take a look at these two pics that represent few things about what I'm talking.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    Rebel,
    How can you give 600.000 Palestinian the citizen-ship when Lebanon is only 3million and half. How can you give them the citizen-ship when they don't want to with-draw their weapons? Isn't that danger on the Lebanese? We were witnessing every month or two people dying in Lebanon because of this story. Palestinians in Lebanon are dangerous with weapon...

Any Refugees are welcome in Lebanon, But not when they do have weapons and try to turn the Country into Palestine. We're no Jordan, with no offence to Jordanians or Palestinians here. Not to mention that Palestinian women in Lebanon do deliver lot of babies, each Palestinian women in Lebanon do deliver atleast 4 to 5kids.

So the point here is that If we do give these 600.000 refugees the Lebanese citizen-ship in Lebanon after 4 or 5years we can expect Palestinians more than Lebanese.

Again don't take it personal.

I disagree here, the reason for the Lebanese civil war started because Palestinians were fighting Israeli's from a land that doesn't belong to them.... Christian people had the right not to accept this kind of thing... Christians in Lebanon do think of their Country first, unlike Muslim people, they tend to think of their Religion and something called "Arab" before taking a look at their country.

Again the conclusion here is that, when you're foreigner or a stranger in a country you should respect the law and the nation and not try to fight from a land that doesn't belong to them.
    Again, I don't put the whole responsibility on the Lebanese government...

Palestinians are guilty because they left their lands originally, but you can expect anything from somebody who doesn't know what his destiny is...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Azzurri7 said:
    Please, Please....What are you talking about?

This doesn't mean they're all in prisons??? Where are they??? Why they were Kidnapped??? Why can't we know nothing about them???

I can assure you more than 17.000 are missing, and I can assure you atleast half of them are dead....There are Evidence that can show you that there are Lebanese in Syrian prisons....Parents keep on protesting Every month asking about ther kids to atleast know whether they're dead or alive and If they're dead to atleast recieve them so they can bury them.
    I have already seen some evidence regarding lebanese in prisons and I aint denying that there are but its all assurance that I am seeing. Im sure those who deny this have a different story.

Azzurri7 said:
    This Indeed happened during hard time, the time were Syrian Secret Service killing Every single Lebanese that had the courage to talk about them. It was the time were they were Controlling all Lebanon. They managed to kill a man like Rafik Hariri and you're wondering If they're capable of kidnapping thousands of people. Please...

Mean-while, I think It'd be better to take a look at these two pics that represent few things about what I'm talking
    So this syrian secret service dress in army suits? aint much of a secret service if you ask me.. you make it sound like they are the real deal when it comes to secret service so much better than their "arab" counterparts the mossad.

As for the pictures, commiserations to the few hundres I see there and yes it tells quite a lot to me but certainly not the whole story im afraid.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    There is news coming from Israeli media that Israel has been given the green light from the U.S. to continue their attack for at least one more week.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    A message for Azzurri7:

First i hope ur family is in a safe place, and i hope this war ends...

but in the beginning of this topic u mentioned that Hezbollah fights for Islam more than Lebanon, which is not true : Hezbollah kidnapped the 2 Israeli soldiers in order to exchange with Lebanese prisoners, the Lebanese prisoners are: Qantar, Skaaf and someone else i forgot his name, Qantar is Muslim Durzi, and Skaaf is Christian, and the other guy as well is Christian, there are few prisoners also in the list, most of them are Christians..

Anyway, its pretty obvious Israel was waiting for any little act from Hezbollah to destroy Lebanon after the Lebanese stood on its feet again after the P.M assasination Rafik Harriri last year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)