Saturday [Serie A] JUVENTUS - Milan we all missed it because Sheik can't add up (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Man, some people want to watch the match only because Moggi is there, how can you not be excited? Moggi is more than Juventus.
It must be that gangster fetish, some people love bad characters, you know. I hope they don't show his face much, adding that on Juve's humilation? not sure if I can bear it.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I am really surprised you guys are still dreaming on 4th place, when I opened a thread a month ago, to ask if we can make the 7th place, everyone thought It was sarcasm, I was really serious, and I would really be satisfied if we can make the EL next year.
Not dreaming of it but saying its impossible to reach is also false. 7 points, where Lazio will face top sides and us, if we do our job for once and win the easy games we could be atleast fight for it, fighting for it would mean even enough to me. Don't want to sound like a dreamer but IF we do our job I couldn't see much reason why we can't come close to that fourth spot.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Not dreaming of it but saying its impossible to reach is also false. 7 points, where Lazio will face top sides and us, if we do our job for once and win the easy games we could be atleast fight for it, fighting for it would mean even enough to me. Don't want to sound like a dreamer but IF we do our job I couldn't see much reason why we can't come close to that fourth spot.
Our main rival would be udinese, if we will target the 4th place. Even Roma, I knew Roma would struggle but I didn't imagine Ranieri would quit it that fast, I mean I thought they would give him the chance because of what he did last year, they did the right thing, and they might get that 4th spot if Udinese fails, I am sure Lazio won't stay there..

Our chances are almost impossible, even if we win against Milan.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
So, Moggi was not allowed to attend matches before this one? I hope his new BlackBerry can do some old tricks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)