Saturday [Serie A] JUVENTUS - Milan we all missed it because Sheik can't add up (3 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This reminds me of the Bologna game where Delneri made certain mistakes, subbed the right players on the wrong time.

Toni? Why?
Barzagli? Wtf?
Martinez? ?
Aquilani? why not?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
All tickets have been sold out .
A strong rumor saying that BIG LUCIANO will be in the stands cheering for juve !!
I hope that the Ultras, as well as every other Juve fan in the stands lets the board know what they want, by chanting Moggi's name during the game

I hope its so loud, that we will all be able to hear it on television

:juvefan2:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Pato out could be great for us, lately he and Cassano have been good for Milan. The Duck is moving alot and Cassano is a bit more static, should be able to cope with a bit easier.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think some are also not excited, but they dont feel comfortable watching this side while Delneri coaches them.

To me, just like before Bologna the same chance stands for finishing fourth and unless we are going to play our hearts out in the coming twelve rounds we shouldn't be even in the top 10. I dont care if these players are ''limited'' and dont finishes fourth but atleast take your responsibility and play to entertain the millions of fans.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I feel like I am punished, and I am forced to watch the game. It's a punishment isn't it? Why the fuck I just can't go out and save my time for better? :sigh:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think some are also not excited, but they dont feel comfortable watching this side while Delneri coaches them.

To me, just like before Bologna the same chance stands for finishing fourth and unless we are going to play our hearts out in the coming twelve rounds we shouldn't be even in the top 10. I dont care if these players are ''limited'' and dont finishes fourth but atleast take your responsibility and play to entertain the millions of fans.
I am really surprised you guys are still dreaming on 4th place, when I opened a thread a month ago, to ask if we can make the 7th place, everyone thought It was sarcasm, I was really serious, and I would really be satisfied if we can make the EL next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)