Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (6 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
No civil Americans should be allowed to carry guns, even you Andy know that you fuckers just can't handle that feeling of power and at the end you kill someone. Protecting your property? Is that a fucking joke. If you can't protect your property without a fucking gun, then I'm hoping that the whole fucking America would be nuked and we would never again need to hear shit like that again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Do you agree with the right to protect your property and family?

If you don't, then you're a fool.
:lol: typical redneckish comment. What you think this shit happens with a 2hr heads-up alert. GTFO - you will be too busy pissing yourself to even think of doing something ... if you are even there. Why don't you look at some stats on how often such "protecting my life and property" scenarios play out right and compare that to accidental, forget about mass, shootings gone wrong.
Free access to gun control for any fucked up mind out there is far more dangerous than any BS hypothetical scenario rednecks like you can come up with as an excuse to feel more manly by owning a gun.

Access to guns is especially dangerous in a country like America where many people have the mindset of a twitchy, scared shitless, unbalanced dimwit increasingly likely to overreact to simple situations and solve the issue with a weapon.

In Canada they don't have this "mentality" issue, so gun access is not that big an issue there - as stats show - but in America, with all these twitchy fuckwits around, upholding gun rights is like poring gasoline on a fire.

- - - Updated - - -

You are definitely a pretty sad individual.
coming from you, that's as big a compliment I could hope for

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If they ban you from getting firearms dontcha have to give up the ones you already have?
Oh yeah.

Executive order or not (and that's one sure fire way to be elected out of office, no pun intended), the civil disobedience would be ridiculous. It would be harder to enforce than prohibition in the 1930s.
Apart from being incredibly stupid for that very reason, an outright ban on firearms would probably lead to gun confiscation, which would probably cause a civil war. But like I said, the system is so out of order and idiotic that I really think anything is possible from these folks.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No civil Americans should be allowed to carry guns, even you Andy know that you fuckers just can't handle that feeling of power and at the end you kill someone. Protecting your property? Is that a fucking joke. If you can't protect your property without a fucking gun, then I'm hoping that the whole fucking America would be nuked and we would never again need to hear shit like that again.
Actually, I disagree. Guns have a place and purpose. I just don't believe so in a paranoid "the aliens are coming for my butthole" or "the gubment is coming to kill me" way.

Apart from being incredibly stupid for that very reason, an outright ban on firearms would probably lead to gun confiscation, which would probably cause a civil war. But like I said, the system is so out of order and idiotic that I really think anything is possible from these folks.
You couldn't implement it without confiscation, and the only way confiscation works anywhere in the world without blowing up in your face is through voluntary means with incentives. So the US govt may be in the business of writing future-dated blank checks, but they'd have a lot more to write in that case.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You couldn't implement it without confiscation, and the only way confiscation works anywhere in the world without blowing up in your face is through voluntary means with incentives. So the US govt may be in the business of writing future-dated blank checks, but they'd have a lot more to write in that case.
Your gun or this cash. I doubt a lot of people would resist money.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
extremely naive to think these incidents are primarily caused by gun ownership
One thing reading the daily papers in India this month: you don't need guns to do some fucked-up, crazy shit to kill people.

Jul 1, 2010
We probably have as many or more guns per capita in Canada but this kind of incidents are quite rare while they seem to happen often in the USA. While automatic guns are outlawed here, I think the American problem is deeper than that. Outlawing automatic guns would help but your problem seems to be cultural.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
One thing reading the daily papers in India this month: you don't need guns to do some fucked-up, crazy shit to kill people.

if you grew up in a warfare glorifying country promoting cowboy policies of preemptive strikes and language of violence when "slated", i'd say it's natural to have some of its citizens follow suit

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Oh yeah.

I dont get it, one way you're saying if the rule is implemented then it would probably cause civil war and at the same time you're confident this rule will be passed sooner than later. :confused:

extremely naive to think these incidents are primarily caused by gun ownership
Well, in this case it is. There are people who can get guns in any country, easy to get or not. Then there are people like this pissed douche who lives in a country with easy access to guns, has a tantrum/mental breakdown and picks up what is available to him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What if the intruder has a gun, which I assume is pretty common?

Here some people carry guns, but mostly knives, swords, bats etc, or nothing at all. So often any response with a household weapoon will deter them. Laws are in the process of being changed now so that if you feel your life or those of your family/friends is in danger you can essentially seriously injure or even kill someone who enters your home without permission. You can't, however, just kill them for setting foot on your property.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol: typical redneckish comment. What you think this $#@! happens with a 2hr heads-up alert. GTFO - you will be too busy pissing yourself to even think of doing something ... if you are even there. Why don't you look at some stats on how often such "protecting my life and property" scenarios play out right and compare that to accidental, forget about mass, shootings gone wrong.
Free access to gun control for any $#@!ed up mind out there is far more dangerous than any BS hypothetical scenario rednecks like you can come up with as an excuse to feel more manly by owning a gun.

Access to guns is especially dangerous in a country like America where many people have the mindset of a twitchy, scared $#@!less, unbalanced dimwit increasingly likely to overreact to simple situations and solve the issue with a weapon.

In Canada they don't have this "mentality" issue, so gun access is not that big an issue there - as stats show - but in America, with all these twitchy $#@!wits around, upholding gun rights is like poring gasoline on a fire.

- - - Updated - - -

coming from you, that's as big a compliment I could hope for
If I hear somebody breaking into my home at night, the first thing I am doing is grabbing the revolver. No question. I think that self-preservation is an instinct. If someone tries to attack you, are you just going to stand there in fear? No (unless you really are a puussy, which you could very well be judging by your comments, which is your problem), you are at least going to raise your arms to your attacker. That is a natural defense, the animal spirits coming to light.

As much as I hate Israhell, they have armed some of their school staff to deter terror attacks, and apparently it has been working. Maybe Vinni can chime in on that one.

The bottom line is that everyone should have a right to protect their life and property. If you don't have that right, you don't have any rights at all.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What if the intruder has a gun, which I assume is pretty common?

Here some people carry guns, but mostly knives, swords, bats etc, or nothing at all. So often any response with a household will deter them. Laws are in the process of being changed now so that if you feel your life or those of your family/friends is in danger you can essentially seriously injure or even kill someone who enters your home without permission. You can't, however, just kill them for setting foot on your property.
you cant do that here either

- - - Updated - - -

Did someone kill 23 people in 40 minutes with a wrench then?
oh shit you walked on the landmine of making it about number, good luck cheiftain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)