Sami Khedira (15 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Being ungrateful and not realistic about his own position in the team.

He is demanding stuff like he was some sort of Incredible and important player, when the truth is he has been at the top of the list of the people juve supporters want out for years.

No humbleness whatsoever
Need no humbleness when you have a valid contract. And who of the team cares what juve supporters want, thankfully no one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Need no humbleness when you have a valid contract. And who of the team cares what juve supporters want, thankfully no one.
One thing is juve supporters. Another thing is the team and doing whats best for the club that provided you with food on the table for years. He just doesnt care at all. so well, then he doesnt deserve to play either.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
doubt that rat cares, and if he does, pirlo should laugh in his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw it’s funny that I‘m getting accused of getting too hyped, when in reality, in the games I’ve watched this season, I came away thinking only one player was definitely top flight caliber.
Highly doubt he's going to even see Pirlo. He will shamelessly sit at home and collect those checks until next June.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
All things considered, one dead wood out of many we managed to offload ain't that bad; even if the one left is the deadest of them all.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think he'll leave in the winter window, like Mandzukic and Can.
I wonder if there’s a team willing to sign him. He’s had like 20 appearances the last two years combined. Im sure that factored in his decision to stay. I don’t think he’d still be here if someone was willing to sign him and pay him at least a million.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
If he wants to leave in January we shouldnt let him go for free. Ask for 20m :lol:
When does his contract end? We should prank the fucker. Put him up for sale on the next window and ask an astronomical price like $100m.

So nobody will even consider making an offer and he stays training with the u23 until his contract runs out.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I can’t see him leaving in January. What’s gonna change by then? He knew he wasn’t gonna play a month ago. He doesn’t care. He wants his money. He’ll stay home until next summer and then finally fuck off

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can’t see him leaving in January. What’s gonna change by then? He knew he wasn’t gonna play a month ago. He doesn’t care. He wants his money. He’ll stay home until next summer and then finally fuck off
He won't play on a competitive level after Juve but as you said, he doesn't care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)