Sami Khedira (15 Viewers)

vodka

55k stadium or riot
Jul 13, 2010
He's like an old professor - everyone knows that he's starting to lose it, while young, up-and-coming teachers are willing to take his place, but the old guy has been teaching kids since 1970s so he an is immovable object and thinks he's good enough.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's like an old professor - everyone knows that he's starting to lose it, while young, up-and-coming teachers are willing to take his place, but the old guy has been teaching kids since 1970s so he an is immovable object and thinks he's good enough.
Up-and-coming teacher Weston has a lot to learn from professor Sami ;)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Are you denying that Khedira had one great season and 2 decent/good seasons?
He is a bum now, but he was once a good player.
The players you mentioned are were garbage from day one.
Nah man khedira is a net negative. His years of high wages is extremely out of proportion compared to his ‘one good season’

His salary is 20times that of molinaro but molinaro brought a smile to my face twice as many times as khedira.

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 23, 2015

schira reports that khedira refused to take juve's offer to rescind the contract 3 times during the last week of mercato. the last offer was 4m euros. and he also refused the offer of a russian club.

if that's true, it was one pretty generous offer so that khedira could look for an other job as a free agent or just enjoy the money for doing fuck all. i hope it serves as a lesson learned the hard way for the management. we simply should not overpay anybody, let alone players ending their contracts in their mid-30's.

athas

Jul 15, 2007

schira reports that khedira refused to take juve's offer to rescind the contract 3 times during the last week of mercato. the last offer was 4m euros. and he also refused the offer of a russian club.

if that's true, it was one pretty generous offer so that khedira could look for an other job as a free agent or just enjoy the money for doing fuck all. i hope it serves as a lesson learned the hard way for the management. we simply should not overpay anybody, let alone players ending their contracts in their mid-30's.
Don't worry my friend, there'll be a harder lesson await our board :baus:

:leo: till 2024 with 7M (7,5M?) / a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)