Sami Khedira (52 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's like an old professor - everyone knows that he's starting to lose it, while young, up-and-coming teachers are willing to take his place, but the old guy has been teaching kids since 1970s so he an is immovable object and thinks he's good enough.
Up-and-coming teacher Weston has a lot to learn from professor Sami ;)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Are you denying that Khedira had one great season and 2 decent/good seasons?
He is a bum now, but he was once a good player.
The players you mentioned are were garbage from day one.
Nah man khedira is a net negative. His years of high wages is extremely out of proportion compared to his ‘one good season’

His salary is 20times that of molinaro but molinaro brought a smile to my face twice as many times as khedira.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

schira reports that khedira refused to take juve's offer to rescind the contract 3 times during the last week of mercato. the last offer was 4m euros. and he also refused the offer of a russian club.

if that's true, it was one pretty generous offer so that khedira could look for an other job as a free agent or just enjoy the money for doing fuck all. i hope it serves as a lesson learned the hard way for the management. we simply should not overpay anybody, let alone players ending their contracts in their mid-30's.

athas

Jul 15, 2007

schira reports that khedira refused to take juve's offer to rescind the contract 3 times during the last week of mercato. the last offer was 4m euros. and he also refused the offer of a russian club.

if that's true, it was one pretty generous offer so that khedira could look for an other job as a free agent or just enjoy the money for doing fuck all. i hope it serves as a lesson learned the hard way for the management. we simply should not overpay anybody, let alone players ending their contracts in their mid-30's.
Don't worry my friend, there'll be a harder lesson await our board :baus:

:leo: till 2024 with 7M (7,5M?) / a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)