Sami Khedira (21 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Why the fuck did we renew his contract up til 2021? His performances and future potential doesn't justify half his wages. He needs to be shipped out asap.

Last edited:

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Why the fuck did we renew his contract up til 2021? His performances and future potential doesn't justify half his wages. He needs to be shipped out asap.
Sami is only doing what he wants to do and is normally not a big fan of compromises..ask Real, where they tried everything to sell him ending his way on a Bosman.

Playing him regularly doesnt help either I guess.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Watched the replay at least 4 times and maybe that wasn't Sami's man but he was completely no where near any opposing player. I know players should be in certain areas, but if opponents flood somewhere else, you near to help out. Sami in the past probably would have been there. He's only filling now until the best 11 are figured out and Juve keeps winning so that's all that matters.
:jflag:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Please leave. I was never a big fan of slow cerebral midfielders unless they have insane passing range, free kick taking abilities, or some other special ability to compensate for their lack of pace and athleticism.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Please leave. I was never a big fan of slow cerebral midfielders unless they have insane passing range, free kick taking abilities, or some other special ability to compensate for their lack of pace and athleticism.
notice how we seem to have declined performance wise since General Sami has not been out there to lead the troops?

but yea he cant be here next season. if i saw khedira - bentancur - matuidi in 2021 :howler:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think it's his positioning and awareness, is better than a most of the others and from a tactical point thats great, but limited in all other areas. I'd like to see Can ahead of him but there really is something about Sami.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)