Sami Khedira (60 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
What's your take on about Sami's performance last couple of games?
I didn't mind his performance against Bologna. He posed his usual threat with some smart forward runs and always worked hard to get back in to a defensive position after our attacks broke down. Against Lokomotiv he had a bad half as did every other Juve player.

At this point of his career it's pretty clear what you get from him, some good forward runs, decent work-rate and great positional awareness. So if Sarri feels he needs a reliable player that offers those aforementioned things I have no problem with him playing. Then in games where you need a player that does a bit more with the ball Sarri should choose to play someone else.

There will be plenty of competition for that spot, especially once Ramsey gets fit. In yesterdays game for example I'm sure Ramsey would have been quite useful.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The problem are his legs. His football brain is great, his passing is not bad, but he just can’t play with intensity.

Not that surprising, he’s 32 and has suffered so many injuries in his career. This is not a player you can rely on anymore.

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
Yeah one good pass, thats it. Do anyone here really believe that he could help us against teams like Liverpool, Man city, Barca or PSG ?!
Juve’s midfield is light years away from those well oiled machines. As for Khedira, there was a passage of play yesterday which Ronaldo passed him the ball on the right wing and Khedira did not make the run resulting in a turnover. He seemed stunned that Ronaldo would even pass it to him. Lazy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juve’s midfield is light years away from those well oiled machines. As for Khedira, there was a passage of play yesterday which Ronaldo passed him the ball on the right wing and Khedira did not make the run resulting in a turnover. He seemed stunned that Ronaldo would even pass it to him. Lazy.
We haven't had a set starting XI since 2017, and it's a major problem IMO, as far as team understanding goes.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought Ronaldo overhit the pass. You could even see him apologise shortly after.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I wouldn't say he's lazy, but he is slow as fuck!

In a month or so I expect Bentancur to start every game and this guy to ride the bench.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Motivated and hustling Sami is alright, maybe not for the whole game, but definitely 30 or 60 minutes. Problem is this guy is as lazy as Mandzukic, as soon as he feels secure about his place in the starting 11 or the occasion isnt a big Serie A or CL game, he'll play 50% at best.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
If Bentancur starts every match we are fucking doomed.
Well said.

Honestly, our midfield really has degraded so much. Pjanic for his creativity and Matuidi for his engine are the only guaranteed starters.

We know that Rabiot and Ramsay have the potential to be immense and bring our level up. But one is made of glass, the other one is still rusty from his PSG concentration camp.

That leaves us with mediocre riders like khedira, and at best 2001 Nicky Butt Bentancur.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Barca a well oiled machine :rofl:. They couldn’t even beat Slavia. And City have dropped way more points than us.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought Ronaldo overhit the pass. You could even see him apologise shortly after.
Man with these new members it’s so hard to tell if they are Ronaldo dickriders or genuine fans. Actually it isn’t, it’s pretty obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)