Sami Khedira (57 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great post: I thought the whole point of a fan forum was to discuss all aspekts concerning the club that we support.
It’s fine to discuss it, but you’re no more of a real fan (lol) than me if I don’t give the slightest shit what our players are paid. pitbull seems to think you can only be a dedicated and smart fan if you care more about that bullshit than what happens on the field.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It’s fine to discuss it, but you’re no more of a real fan (lol) than me if I don’t give the slightest shit what our players are paid. pitbull seems to think you can only be a dedicated and smart fan if you care more about that bullshit than what happens on the field.
Pitbull seems to think? Stop getting butthurt over something I never said

Last edited:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I dont recall him saying you have to care about those things to be a real fan. He was only making the point that some fans are interested in other things going on in and around the club, because all the little things, about how the club is managed, will have an effect on the results on the pitch in the end.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Anyway, it’s a dumb argument from you. You have the right to hate Khedira as a player, but getting butt-hurt over the amount of money he is paid (as if it’s even his fault) is just retarded. What big difference does it make in the grand scheme of things if he gets 6M instead of 4M? Is it really that earth shattering, like the club has failed and our prospects are now forever doomed because we had the temerity to extend a players contract and give him a payrise - something that happens with all players who extend their contracts with the club. I don’t see the drama and I fail to see how your question was even relevant to what PI originally posted. What makes you think you know more than the club when it comes to its pay structure anyway? Reminds me of when Turk used to lose his mind over Poulsens wages :rofl: @JCK
Great times. We used to be clowns back then.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
According to FI, he is out with an ankle sprain. That really could force Allegris hand (thankfully) to play a midfield 2, with Matuidi and Bentancur (Cuadrado pulling in from his wing) which could very well end up being our strongest lineup. They are both dynamic and hard-working and can do the work needed in there, and then get the ball to our 4 amazing attackers + wingbacks (Sandro, Cancelo and then 4 from: Costa, Cuadrado, Berna, Ronaldo, Dybala, Mandzukic). Use our best weapons, instead of filling the central midfield and not play vertical anyway. I wouldn't be surprised to see some really good attacking and dominant football, like we saw the other times we played with 2 CMs. But then we would of course go straight back to the same old once one of Sami, Pjanic or Can would get back.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
According to FI, he is out with an ankle sprain. That really could force Allegris hand (thankfully) to play a midfield 2, with Matuidi and Bentancur (Cuadrado pulling in from his wing) which could very well end up being our strongest lineup. They are both dynamic and hard-working and can do the work needed in there, and then get the ball to our 4 amazing attackers + wingbacks (Sandro, Cancelo and then 4 from: Costa, Cuadrado, Berna, Ronaldo, Dybala, Mandzukic). Use our best weapons, instead of filling the central midfield and not play vertical anyway. I wouldn't be surprised to see some really good attacking and dominant football, like we saw the other times we played with 2 CMs. But then we would of course go straight back to the same old once one of Sami, Pjanic or Can would get back.
Not sure of matuidi in a 2 man mid.

His energy and running is a huge part of our midfield being stable and good this season. 2 man mid would limit him his output.

This is why it sucked giving away marchisio or sturru. You play a 3 man midfield and you only have 5 for 3 position. Now 2 are out and you are down to 3 for 3. Terrible management from allegri and management.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

His energy and running is a huge part of our midfield being stable and good this season. 2 man mid would limit him his output.

This is why it sucked giving away marchisio or sturru. You play a 3 man midfield and you only have 5 for 3 position. Now 2 are out and you are down to 3 for 3. Terrible management from allegri and management.

Not sure Max has much of a hand in personnel decisions but ok

No coach is going to acquiesce to reducing depth in an position that is already lacking

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Not sure Max has much of a hand in personnel decisions but ok

No coach is going to acquiesce to reducing depth in an position that is already lacking
I dont know. Perhaps you have a point about marchisio. Bet his salary was reason they cut him off.

He could have vetoed sturruru though. What he makes like a million a year and plays 5 matches and never complained.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

You've got to imagine there was a plan to purchase additional CM but it was called off in favor of putting that money towards the GOAT

Allegri loves the 3 man mid, has said so. Of course he would want an additional CM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)