Sami Khedira (75 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He also has the ability to turn up the tempo. A couple of times when he was irritated with useless sideways passing he took the ball and created some situations.
This is a good point and made ne think about how he and Cuadrado could shape our style of play as the season progresses.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm surprised that people are surprised he's good. He has played important roles on lots of good teams in the past..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this okay performance brought us calm, confidence, security and possession. just what we missed since we lost our mvp trio for several reasons. i never rated this guy above either of marchisio, pirlo or vidal, but at the moment, he can be vital to our midfield.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm surprised that people are surprised he's good. He has played important roles on lots of good teams in the past..
Yeah, same here. Incredibly intelligent midfielder. Khedira, even more than Marchisio, played in teams filled with top talent, that his importance was ignored and his role wasn't appreciated by the average football follower.
I'll go as far as saying that our season relies on his and Marchisio's health more than one can imagine.
We had this terrible start because we had a terrible midfield. The exposed defense and isolated attack looked weak mostly due to our midfield. Once we fix this with Khedira's and Marchisio's presence, we'll have no problems in serie A. The defense will be as strong as ever and the attackers will be much more potent.
Tough chance though that Marchisio and Khedira will stay healthy for longer periods.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Yeah, same here. Incredibly intelligent midfielder. Khedira, even more than Marchisio, played in teams filled with top talent, that his importance was ignored and his role wasn't appreciated by the average football follower.
I'll go as far as saying that our season relies on his and Marchisio's health more than one can imagine.
We had this terrible start because we had a terrible midfield. The exposed defense and isolated attack looked weak mostly due to our midfield. Once we fix this with Khedira's and Marchisio's presence, we'll have no problems in serie A. The defense will be as strong as ever and the attackers will be much more potent.
Tough chance though that Marchisio and Khedira will stay healthy for longer periods.
Maybe we will buy someone in January?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Solid game from Sami, brings balance, calmness as well as toughness in our midfield. Also in Mours RM he was very good at using free zones when attacking. He is mediocre finisher, but got decent touch and physically strong, and this makes him very useful sometimes in positional attacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)