Sami Khedira (19 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Good news if true. He’s a better player than given credit for, but the injury problems have always been concerning.

Model professional. Doesn’t bitch. Doesn’t whine. He’s served the club well, but now it’s time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He just leeches and says forza Juve to make you think he cares.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is good news, not only because his time has come (just like Matuidi's and to a lesser extent Pjanic's), but because it also means we will be forced to reinvest in and strengthen the midfield.

With Matuidi, Pjanic and Khedira gone, we only have Arthur, Bentancur, Rabiot and Ramsey as midfielders. We need at least two more signings in that department.

Jun 6, 2015
This is good news, not only because his time has come (just like Matuidi's and to a lesser extent Pjanic's), but because it also means we will be forced to reinvest in and strengthen the midfield.

With Matuidi, Pjanic and Khedira gone, we only have Arthur, Bentancur, Rabiot and Ramsey as midfielders. We need at least two more signings in that department.
Unless we're looking two play a two man mid. I feel Arthur, Bentancur and Rabiot are all better suited for that anyways. It's easier to defend with a 4-4-2 as well with CR7 and Dybala in the team.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

I expect Ramsey to go too. We get Zaniolo, Tonali and Locatelli. Would you be happy?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Unless we're looking two play a two man mid. I feel Arthur, Bentancur and Rabiot are all better suited for that anyways. It's easier to defend with a 4-4-2 as well with CR7 and Dybala in the team.
Possibly, but I still think we'd need at least one more mid in that case. Ramsey is unreliable, and he might be the next to go anyway, in which case we'd definitely need two more mids :D

- - - Updated - - -

I expect Ramsey to go too. We get Zaniolo, Tonali and Locatelli. Would you be happy?
I'd be very satisfied with that setup, but I'd try and get that Sozoboli kid from the Austrian League instead of Locatelli. My only concern then would be lack of experience.

@s4tch He's Hungarian right? How do you rate him?

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Guys, we all hate deadweight but lets not exaggerrate.
Among them, Khedira and Matuidi did us good service in their time.

No need for disrespect.
Matuidi was always available and worked hard for the team, he was good soldier.

This bum was lazy, weak, not available most of the time even on the bench while collecting huge paycheck, and he's the biggest pussy in football world alongside Bonucci.
Seems no one remember how pathetic he was trying to stop Casemiro shot with his ballerina dance on CL final.
Someone like Vidal will throw his body to stop that shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)