Sami Khedira (138 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he did the same with real, and technically, he only respects his contract, so you can't really fire him unless there's a clause. if it was up to him, i could see him sitting out his contract. he's got literally nothing to lose at his age and physical condition.

a lesson worth ~10m for marotta, paratici and the club too.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If he does not have problem with his injury, I will keep him instead Matuidi as last resort backup in central midfield
At least he has great football IQ

But it is better if both go and lower our wages, put some youngster as 6th backup CM

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
how many juve midfielders in history have scored a hattrick in agame?

I remember khedira and vidal but dont remember anyone else

@Alen do your thing

@JCK @CrimsonianKing maybe you guys remember from back in the 30s to 70s
Does Krasic count as a midfielder? He scored a hat-trick in 2010 against Cagliari.
Platini and Baggio scored multiple hat-tricks, but they were more AMCs than pure midfielders. Another AMC (Michael Laudrup) scored a hat-trick in Champions Cup in 1986; Vittorio Sentimenti scored a hat-trick in Coppa Italia in 1942/43 and in serie A in 1946 , and one more attacking midfielder - Adriano Novellini - scored two hat tricks in UEFA Cup: once in 1970 and once more in 1971.
Some wingers also scored hat-tricks. Krasic in 2010; Causio in 1972; Menichelli in 1965; Ricagni in 1954 (all of them in serie A)

As for pure midfielders it's:
1. Sami Khedira in serie A in 2017/18 in a 6:2 win against Udinese.
2. Arturo Vidal in CL in 2013/14 in a 3:1 win against Copenhagen.
3. Romeo Benetti in Coppa Italia in 1968 in a 5:0 win against Sampdoria
4. Pietro Magni in Serie A in 1942/43 in a 6:2 win against Triestina.
5. Giuseppe Grabbi in Italian Championship in 1926/27 in a 8:0 win against Napoli.
6. Romolo Boglietti in Italian championship in 1913/14 in a 8:2 win against Novara.
7. Giuseppe Giriodi in Italian championship in 1913/14 in a 5:0 win against Nazionale Lombardia.

Regarding the forwards, we have at least 20 of them who scored hat-tricks.
We even have one defender who scored a hat trick: Virginio Rosetta scored one in 1927 in Coppa Italia, in a 15:0 win against a club called Cento :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
e719fb3f37706fcaa6144ed951ffe366.jpg

That is Sami in Turin all next year. Fucking around and getting paid. From time to time writing on socials: Forza Juve!

You heard it here first.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
he did the same with real, and technically, he only respects his contract, so you can't really fire him unless there's a clause. if it was up to him, i could see him sitting out his contract. he's got literally nothing to lose at his age and physical condition.

a lesson worth ~10m for marotta, paratici and the club too.
Id fire his ass like a dog

- - - Updated - - -

He cannot stay, that's for sure. Another Mandzukic treatment?
Get moggi to do his thing when it came to forcing players out

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
why are you making such long contracts with these old, over the hill players?

I remember you gave Bonucci a contract extension until 2024 just a year after you signed him for a 5 year, wtf is that?

Should always only give old players one year extending contracts if they're still worth it when their contract runs out. Sadly that's what Bayern did with Ribery since 2016 though lol

Should've left in 2017, not 2019

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wouldn't care if he was actually fit if he stayed for his last year of the contract because he would only be a bench option.

But the man is always hurt.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
If placed in position of khedira, will you have pride and take the termination and leave without the payout? Or will you negotiate for full sum compensation shamelessly? Bet many of you will do the latter, if you are in Khedira’s shoes with his limited capability.

Honestly, as much as I detest him for his worthless personality and talent, I can see his hardball tactic as a normal selfish humane act.

Not many people has the humility and pride like CR7, for taking such a low salary despite his character and performance for us. By capability, CR7 should be paid 130 times that of the whole team put together. But that’s not the case..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)