Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
cool signing, freebie and all. Will probably be awesome here just like every other star who found no time on stacked teams.

but how will all of our midfielders be happy about the playing time? I'm guessing Vidal will play more as AM now although I still like starting him further down the pitch.

also I was really looking forward seeing Asa get more PT on midfield. I think if you have Asa a starting spot he could easily become as valuable as Vidal and Pogba. He's that great.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pirlo is leaving,Asamoah is a perma LB now and i'm not completely sure Sturaro will be here next season.Feel he'll be loaned out again.

Which means Khedira will still be able to start a lot of games.I think you couldnt have asked for a better rotational option for a free signing.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't mind this guy on reasonable wages, he's pretty good but I see one problem here with Khedira coming: missing out on Allan in the process. Allan really impressed me in a couple of matches I saw him and he'd be a perfect b2b for us.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't mind this guy on reasonable wages, he's pretty good but I see one problem here with Khedira coming: missing out on Allan in the process. Allan really impressed me in a couple of matches I saw him and he'd be a perfect b2b for us.
I think we'll sign both tbh :shifty:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pirlo is leaving,Asamoah is a perma LB now and i'm not completely sure Sturaro will be here next season.Feel he'll be loaned out again.

Which means Khedira will still be able to start a lot of games.I think you couldnt have asked for a better rotational option for a free signing.
Not many people doubt his quality as a player. I think majority agrees he's a good backup. However, the problem is his injuries with possibly high wages.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
this will probably means goodbye to Andrea,and missing out on Allan,the thing about free transfers is we have to guve high wages,hopefully he brings his best and injury free..

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
At this point we could compete in two different leagues, sign everybody.
I think we'll sign both tbh :shifty:
Dont think anyone would match the price we ask for Vidal, you know him being in his late 20's and after a major surgery, perhaps an improved contract and we done. hypotethically how much you think manu will offer?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Not many people doubt his quality as a player. I think majority agrees he's a good backup. However, the problem is his injuries with possibly high wages.
Dont know why people here should be concerned about his wages.Llorente earns 4.5m and he sits on the bench most of the time.Like i said,Khedira will still start a lot of games despite competition.He's not exactly here to fill backup duties like Padoin or Sturaro.
I do agree about injuries but that is not the reason why he hasnt been starting for Madrid recently.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dont know why people here should be concerned about his wages.Llorente earns 4.5m and he sits on the bench most of the time.Like i said,Khedira will still start a lot of games despite competition.He's not exactly here to fill backup duties like Padoin or Sturaro.
I do agree about injuries but that is not the reason why he hasnt been starting for Madrid recently.
Llorente is an exception, though. He was good in his first year and nobody thought he'd end up like this. Morata exploded and took his place and now majority would want Llorente out cause of his big wages. We don't really have many, if any, player with high wages who warms our bench bar Llorente.

I wouldn't whine too much over his signing but I'd surely prefer Allan over him.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
At this point we could compete in two different leagues, sign everybody.

Dont think anyone would match the price we ask for Vidal, you know him being in his late 20's and after a major surgery, perhaps an improved contract and we done. hypotethically how much you think manu will offer?
How did you come to the conclusion that i was implying we'll sell Vidal ? :confused:

Pirlo gone,Romulo gone,Asamoah LB,Sturaro loaned out.

Marchisio,Pogba,Vidal,Khedira.Would need another CM if Pereyra is used in attack permanently.Obviously would be overkill but just based on some of my assumptions and selling Vidal certainly isnt one of them :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)