Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
for a second i thought that was sarcasm
Nope.

I've agreed with a lot of your posts here already.

It's even in the title: freebie

lol we are the ultimate garbage men. take other peoples trash and turn it into a castle. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Has Allegri said anything publicly about this guy? Is he someone he wants? If so i trust the boss.
You trust the boss but not our directors?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Nope.

I've agreed with a lot of your posts here already.

It's even in the title: freebie

lol we are the ultimate garbage men. take other peoples trash and turn it into a castle. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

You trust the boss but not our directors?
Yes, being a coach gives you much more understanding about what would fit in his system. He's the tactical expert. If he thinks Khedira can fit our system, i'm all in.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Can't believe how so many people are disgusted by the idea we might end up getting Khedira as a squad player on a free with reasonable wages

Go back 2 years and clubs would've offered 30M for this guy. And it's not like he's now in his mid 30's or he's completely riddled with injuries. 1 big injury, which he's supposedly recovered from and people think he's dead on his feet.

Madrid don't play him any more because that disgusting club is rife with politics and bullshit.

Turning our noses up at a German international who's won everything, for free. :lol:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
People have to look at it from a different perspective. Should we get khedira on a free which would free up funds for another position or should we go after allan who has fucked pogba, which is why everyone is claiming they want him.

Allan would be good only cause he is younger, i see no other reason. But khedira coming for free would be twice the signing that allan would be
It will come down to technical choice because financially there's hardly any difference between the 2 transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)