Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Real is a marketable team, they buy all these overhyped players and then dump them once they fail.
Every teams dump players when they fail, or the team fails. Are they overhyped and then bought, or do they become overhyped once real buy them? There is alot of quality in madrid , thats not to be questioned

Aug 26, 2014
It will come down to technical choice because financially there's hardly any difference between the 2 transfers.

If we get Khedira no way in hell we keep him more than 2 years unless he plays like he did before his injury and we can make money of him if we sell him. I don't see step up in quality even on the bench if we get Allan we got Asamoah who main role is in the mid and we should focus on full backs thats why Khedira is the smart choice this summer IMO because we get him for free.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ultimately yes but still i doubt allan would come knowing he would be nothing more than a rotational player
Allan would definitely come to Juve, because apart from the step up in terms of quality, he would also be aware that if he proves himself, he would definitely find a way into the starting eleven. Pogba is not going to be here past the next two seasons at best, and is probably gone this season at worst. Pirlo is likely going to say his last goodbye to us too in all likelihood, Romulo isn't featuring anytime soon. Why wouldn't a young, hungry and talented player refuse a move to the club if the club is interested? Lack of playing time is highly unlikely seeing our jam packed schedule.

Only if Allan became a regular at Juve. In which case we wouldn't be selling him any way.

Plus in 5 Years time Ronaldo will probably be worth less than Coman. Doesn't mean anything. It's about what you get in the years you actually own the player. And Khedira could succeed here.
That's the point though. Allan is likely to become a regular at Juve if he plays to potential, seeing the variables linked to the futures of the players I've mentioned in the post quoted above,.

Khedira is a backup, but not for Pirlo. If I had to choose one, I'd go with Allan, but Bepoe and Paratici are perhaps prioritising another position if this move is going through, and I'm thinking that's Darmian or another forward.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
People need to stfu about Allan already. He's no Zidane, more equivalent to Muntari. I could totally see him in Inter.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sure he'd be a decent addition to the squad, quality player and all but I need some flair and fancy. Allan is a nicer dribbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)