Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Llorente is an exception, though. He was good in his first year and nobody thought he'd end up like this. Morata exploded and took his place and now majority would want Llorente out cause of his big wages. We don't really have many, if any, player with high wages who warms our bench bar Llorente.

I wouldn't whine too much over his signing but I'd surely prefer Allan over him.
Pepe's wages would even cover most of Khedira's :p

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What you said in his thread
:tup: for the rest
Its a joke.An attempt to troll the 20+ or so Arse-Anal guests.(lets hope they're not reading this thread tho :shifty:)

Vidal easily earns 130-140K if you consider wages as gross.In England,wages are reported in gross :smile:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
One player made out of glass replacing other. With high wages.

It makes no sense NICK! :D
Yes but if Khedira can pass a medical, we can assume he's fit to play? Furthermore we'll get a full pre-season to judge also.

I do like Allan, but we don't have unlimited money, if we were to keep our big names adding Khedira is such a shrewd move.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes but if Khedira can pass a medical, we can assume he's fit to play? Furthermore we'll get a full pre-season to judge also.

I do like Allan, but we don't have unlimited money, if we were to keep our big names adding Khedira is such a shrewd move.
Andrade also passed medicals.

:shifty:

Khedira has had one long term injury.Really harsh to compare him to Pepe.
Pepe was also injured here for like year and a half, no?

Jul 20, 2012
People have to look at it from a different perspective. Should we get khedira on a free which would free up funds for another position or should we go after allan who has fucked pogba, which is why everyone is claiming they want him.

Allan would be good only cause he is younger, i see no other reason. But khedira coming for free would be twice the signing that allan would be

TheDr

Apr 10, 2015
How about the fact that Khedira really isn't that good. Forget about everything else, this guy was sitting on the bench because RM could use him in a pinch, and he was OK with that.

Above average at best, would look great at Milan... He will not get many minutes at Juve unless a significant injury occurs or we win the scudetto in March and need body doubles to play remaining league games.

- - - Updated - - -

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/khedira-announces-his-departure-from-real-madridits-very-difficult-leaving-this-club-but/

"But my doctors said if I sit on the bench any longer, my legs will experience atrophy."

No value other than free and use him as practice player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People have to look at it from a different perspective. Should we get khedira on a free which would free up funds for another position or should we go after allan who has fucked pogba, which is why everyone is claiming they want him.

Allan would be good only cause he is younger, i see no other reason. But khedira coming for free would be twice the signing that allan would be
Yes.

Delete all other posts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)