Salas maybe back in January (1 Viewer)

Jun 7, 2003
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trezeguet’s absence leaves the Turin giants short of strikers and there is talk that Marcelo Salas could be recalled in January.

The Chilean, 29, is currently on loan with River Plate but his agent hasn’t ruled out a return in the New Year.

"It is not a decision that we can make," said his representative. "However, if we got the call…"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to see him back. He is a great player and he could prove his worth.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I've only seen one game of him with River where he played really well. That wasn't even for a complete game. He came on as a sub... Other than that, he was pretty bad or sidelined with more injuries.

I'm not sure... Maybe If DP/Zlatan gets injured, then i guess i won't mind having him...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
But he is just as injury prone as Trezeguet and Del Piero. We don't need another striker who will spend weeks and weeks on the treatment table.

OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    I saw him in Lazio 4 years ago. He was a genuis player together with Vieri. They brought the Scudetto to Lazio. I havn`t seen him in Juve.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    He was hampered by injuries througout his Juve stay and struggled to make an impact. We tried to get rid of him but he rejected most offers and was eventually loaned to River Plate.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    I would gladly have Salas back in juve this transfer campaign. Since we pay his salary in River, why not have him here as a Sub?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Not worth the trouble. Salas' career is on the decline, and he wouldn't do much here at Juve except for maybe get injured.

No Salas. Just let Kapo play then.

Oct 1, 2002
    I don't mind having Salas back.After all the trouble he had, I guess he wouldn't mind sitting on the bench. On the other side, he has the first class striker mentality,given chance, He will try his best to prove his worth.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Salas wouldn't get his chance to play.....because by the time he arrives, Trez will be nearly recovered....he will have about 2 weeks to play, before being relegated to the bench again.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)