Salas maybe back in January (2 Viewers)

Miguelito

Dec 15, 2002
Salas is in great shape but if I were him I wouldnt spend a minute in your loser bench, I River everybody loves him thats why he play well but in your team everybody loves Del Piero(extremely overrated), Trezeguet who hasnt shown much. And your team mentallity is "1 goal, ok now we defend" thas why youre Italian national team sucks. All of this makes you not Salas possitive.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Miguelito ] ++
Salas is in great shape but if I were him I wouldnt spend a minute in your loser bench, I River everybody loves him thats why he play well but in your team everybody loves Del Piero(extremely overrated), Trezeguet who hasnt shown much. And your team mentallity is "1 goal, ok now we defend" thas why youre Italian national team sucks. All of this makes you not Salas possitive.
The reason he plays for River is because he injured himself here. When he did play for Juventus, he was very good and Lippi was even putting in a three-man attack where Del Piero and Salas would provide for Trezeguet. The Italian NT, and the team mentality that you incorrectly summarized have nothing to do with Salas.

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
nooo thanksss

im from Ecuador, and i saw the game against Chile
and Salas is a disaster!

i prefear Zalayeta or Diego Milito of Genoa, i read that new today

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
As Ian said, Salas never succeeded in Juve because of his physical condition not because Del Piero and Trezeguet are the fan favourites, and FYI the national team and Juve have completely different mentalities. The NT was defensive under Trapattoni, but not so much so with Lippi at the helm, and Juve don't play for 1-0 wins often. We've scored two goals or more in 6 of our 9 official games this season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Salas wouldn't get his chance to play.....because by the time he arrives, Trez will be nearly recovered....he will have about 2 weeks to play, before being relegated to the bench again.....
That's why I don't see the sense in buying a striker in January. Unless Del Piero or Ibrahimovic suffer a serious injury, we should be ok up until Christmas, and Treze will be back about a month later.

Sep 2, 2004
somebody ban this dude

Miguelito

Dec 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ibrahimovic9 ] ++

somebody ban this dude
whats the matter cant handle the truth from another view! everybody has different opininons, by the way Zlatan is Juventus biggest hope and one of the reason why I still follow Juve, and all respect to the the great Nedved.....

Vale

Sep 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Luigito ] ++
nooo thanksss

im from Ecuador, and i saw the game against Chile
and Salas is a disaster!

i prefear Zalayeta or Diego Milito of Genoa, i read that new today

And do you saw him against Argentina?. He got a 8 and was de best on field.
BTW i didn't think he wiil come, because he wants to finish he's career in River.

Miguelito

Dec 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vale ] ++

And do you saw him against Argentina?. He got a 8 and was de best on field.
BTW i didn't think he wiil come, because he wants to finish he's career in River.
Great Vale that you saw that game because he was playing really well even the Argentinian newspapers choose him as the best player, and we are talking about Argentina in my opinion the best team in the world....(superb)
Yes Salas will finish his career in Argentina River Plate, Im not worried about his skills because Argentininian soccer is very attacking, great for the development of any striker. You should se the massive import of players from Argentina and Brazil to Europe. Here in Europe is the money but SouthAmerica has the skills.....

Miguelito

Dec 15, 2002
Check out Camoranesi he had to change his passport from Argentinian to Italian to play in any seleccion because in Argentina he would only play in his dreams.....

Alex

May 1, 2004
Check out Camoranesi he had to change his passport from Argentinian to Italian to play in any seleccion because in Argentina he would only play in his dreams.....
very true about Camo
Argentina and Brazil seem to have an endless surplus of talent... and so there national teams are miles ahead of Italy

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

very true about Camo
Argentina and Brazil seem to have an endless surplus of talent... and so there national teams are miles ahead of Italy
Not true. They have more technique and general skill, but their teamwork and vision and tactical intelligence are behind most European teams. They may be better, but surely not "miles ahead".

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
but the suggestion that they have an endless supply of talented youngsters is true to a certain extent...no other team in europe has as many or as talented youngsters.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Not true. They have more technique and general skill, but their teamwork and vision and tactical intelligence are behind most European teams. They may be better, but surely not "miles ahead".
totally agreed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)