Salas maybe back in January (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Suligol ] ++
You guys are crazy when you mean Salas is overrated. You talk only, i think maybe you didn`t watch him play.
I saw couple matches for him last season , and he was in great form !

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Suligol ] ++
You guys are crazy when you mean Salas is overrated. You talk only, i think maybe you didn`t watch him play.
No, he was overrated. Sometimes he didn't even deserve a starting role for Lazio, and he would shy away in big matches.

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
No Juve recall for Salas

The Turin outfit, Juventus are short of attacking options with just Alex Del Piero, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcelo Zalayeta now available.

Juventus have been linked with Marcelo Salas who is on currently on loan at River Plate. Juventus signed Salas in the summer of 2001 from Lazio but his time at Juventus was ruined by a knee injury.

Speculation suggested the Chilean could be recalled after the injury to David Trezeguet

The speculation about a possible move to Juvenus in the January transfer window has been downplayed by the striker’s agent Fernando Hidalgo who had this to say "Marcelo Salas won’t return to Juventus in the January transfer window" and "What has been said in the last few days is just crazy, Marcelo is tied to River until 30 June 2005 and there is no chance of him leaving before then."

Oct 13, 2004
I would get him for back up coz u wont get any1 else untill del piero dies which will be soon and trezeguet willl keep getting unjuired and use will be in trouble so get him for back up imo

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ShevaKakaNesta ] ++
I would get him for back up coz u wont get any1 else untill del piero dies which will be soon and trezeguet willl keep getting unjuired and use will be in trouble so get him for back up imo
We do have a terrorist on the forums. :shocked:

Oct 13, 2004
man whats ur problem man have another 1 liner in anohter topic i think it would make ur post topic bigger what u rekon pm and ill give u a few good topics to post 1 liners in if u want and btw i can say watever i like if u dont like it GET ******

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
No New Striker,Insists Moggi

Source: http://www.soccer365.com/EUROPEAN_NEWS/Rest_of_Europe/page_109_82506.shtml

Despite a growing fitness crisis up front and swirling rumours, Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi has declared that the club will go with what they have.

Alessandro Del Piero and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are also hobbling – which has brought an avalanche of possible targets (such as Andrea Caracciolo, Simone Inzaghi, Fernando Morientes, Adrian Mutu and Marcelo Salas ) into the local sports pages

"Trezeguet will be back in mid-January and people who believe we are looking for someone else are mistaken," declared Moggi. "An operation was needed in this case, but David will return to give his contribution when others may feel a little tired.”

"For now, we will just look to keep moving forward in the best possible way with the champions we have at our disposal.”

It would be nice to see some more new faces in Juventus but it won't be happening any time soon. Marcelo Salas and the rest of the big names that are linked with Juventus are not coming to Juventus and that's final! :moan:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
man whats ur problem man have another 1 liner in anohter topic i think it would make ur post topic bigger what u rekon pm and ill give u a few good topics to post 1 liners in if u want and btw i can say watever i like if u dont like it GET ******
Yeah your "respect" level is sky-rocketing. :rolleyes: I'm not sure what your intentions are here, but so far they seem disrespectful.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ShevaKakaNesta, please try to have a think about the order of events here.

1. You made offensive comments about someone's country
2. They responded

Not the other way around. We're not showing favouritism here, but you have to understand that you're new around here, so you can't expect people to just assume that you're a nice person and make comments like that. IMO what Andy said was said in jest, and nowhere near as insulting as your comment about the United States.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

and that is respect aye?? shut ur mouth and learn what respect is coz u dont have a clue after looking at that post
You deserved it asshole. Just look at what ignorant things you've posted so far here; about the U.S. being "gay and a bunch of faggots" and "Del Piero will die soon". I mean what is that? I have a feeling you won't be here too long. Keep it up mate. ;)

Oct 13, 2004
man i live in australia and people call this a shit country and this bull and say this that i dont care its a country every1 is allowed there own view on it. and on most of it i dont agree but what can i do nothing if i call them a terrorist then itll make more trouble and i know americans who hate the country and dont call me rasict and i never said anything about any1 in these forums

i was talking about president and country alone no1 in the country THE COUNTRY

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i never said anything about any1 in these forums
Never said anything about anyone in these forums? Gimme a break

man juventuz fans dont have respect for no1
yeah well u tell epitaph i dont think he gets it threw his head he just keeps posting about Messina and milan in all other different topics doesn't post anything constructive
yeah well post a decent post MAN all those 500 posts up been all 1 liners why dont u post decent things not just stupid things

POST YOUR VIEWS ON THE TOPIC dont just post boost say why u think im wrong have u learnt anthing from those 500 posts?

Oct 13, 2004
BUT THATS NOT ANYTHING ABOUT RACSISM IS IT yeah gray thats wat i thought mate i might of expressed my opions about some1 and they expressed theres about me and i got no problems with that and no i dont want ur respect

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Caught like a deer in headlights. First he says he doesn't talk crap about anyone on the forum, now he says he doesn't make racist remarks. :rolleyes:

Oct 13, 2004
what part of i didn't say any raciss comments about any1 dont u get threw ur head aye which part ???

if i get banned for abusing or anything like that epitaph should get banned

btw just letting u know that itsn' racism

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
That's a bit harsh. This guy is only here to annoy.

And while America isn't exactly my favourtie country either, I highly doubt that it's full of gays as you keep saying about every two posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)