Sagnol to join Juve, say Bayern (1 Viewer)

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres says he’s proud to be at the centre of reports linking him with a move to Milan.

The forward has been paired with the club in recent seasons and his name has again been mentioned ahead of next summer’s transfer window.

But although happy to be associated with the Rossoneri, the player has other things on his mind for now.

"Milan want me? That is good news but I must just concentrate on qualifying for the World Cup with Spain at this moment," he said.

The 21-year-old is highly rated in the Spanish game and Atletico are reportedly ready to cash in on him.

Torres, valued at around £20m, could be approached if Christian Vieri and Pippo Inzaghi fail to find their best form again.

In other transfer news, Bayern Munich’s Willy Sagnol is being linked with a move to Juventus in the summer.

The Frenchman could join the Italian outfit on a free transfer should he not extend his present deal with the German giants.

The 28-year-old, who is also liked by Atletico Madrid and Inter, may meet up with Robert Kovac in Turin after he made the same move last summer.

Channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
sagnol played very well v juve all this talk about ballack sagnol is the one moggi will sign and i would be very happy with that

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I saw hin in france game vs. cyprus , he was amazing not like zebina
Zebina, long may he stay away from our starting line-up.
Come January and he will, hopefully, be gone. Make weight for Cassano.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++

Zebina, long may he stay away from our starting line-up.
Come January and he will, hopefully, be gone. Make weight for Cassano.
you think roma would take him back?? they are still laughing that we took him off their hands

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he played very well against juve. i think he is an upgrade to zebina. he and zebina as the right backs in the squad would really be good.

that way moggi can use either chiellini or balzaretti as bait to get decent centre backs.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
another guy approaching his 30s.no wonder we are called the OLD LADY.
i mean,honestly,cant we fvcking sign an exciting young prospect and make him PLAY rather than going for players in their late 20s who have their best years behind them?

give balzaretti a chance.hes young and hes talented.
if we are so desperate for a RB then we could get bonera,hes very talented too and he wont be expensive either.

enough with the has-beens already.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Actually we are the Winnning Old Lady,
and if any Granny can whip muscle covered youngster, I would be very satisfied.

Sagnol is a good player IMO, he would be a great player to have at RB, and if he can come on a free, then even better.

And if you guys havent noticed, not all players near 30s have passed it, many have become more matured and thus more solid then their younger years, thus more competitive.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
another guy approaching his 30s.no wonder we are called the OLD LADY.
i mean,honestly,cant we fvcking sign an exciting young prospect and make him PLAY rather than going for players in their late 20s who have their best years behind them?
????
As a defender you are at your best at 30.
28 is an age better than any.

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
I read Valencia wants Sagnol. That is true?

How about Milan and Inter, they really wants him or it's just media bullshit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)