Sagnol to join Juve, say Bayern (2 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Sagnol is much better in helping the attack then Zebina. If we would sign him for free they can fight for the right back position.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Sagnol is an average player, nothing more than a fringe player IMO.I'd much rather we bring back Tudor instead.
erm Desmond both players u mentioned play in entirely different positions.

Famoso

Sep 29, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Luigito ] ++
no thanks,

i think they another players in that position

Trabelsi, Oddo or Miguel
there are really some better players than Sagnol in that position, I don't like him

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have a feeling Sagnol will move to AC Milan in the summer as a replacement for Cafu...makes sense to me.

And for the record I consider Sagnol to be better than Zebina.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

erm Desmond both players u mentioned play in entirely different positions.
Yes I know and Tudor plays CB which is where we're lacking backup most in the defence in general.In the fullback position we are more than adequately covered so I was suggesting we get backup for Thuram and Canna first.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I'm not to happy for this,I mean why the hell do we need that guy?
We have Zebina,Birindelli,we have Balzaretti,Blasi has a new role as a RB,and even if Thuram and Pessotto die of old age ,we will have enough players at the position.
So unneeded ,IMO.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think if Capello and Moggi were going to replace Zebina, they would have done so already. Zebina is there to stay now and a player like Sagnol as back up is good enough in my opinion.

Balzaretti has not been given a chance yet. He may be an alternative to Zebina, but he who really knows.

Sagnol is experienced and is at a good age still. On a free transfer, I would welcome him at the club.

And remember, Pessotto and Birindelli are both finished now. Balzaretti is a huge question mark as well.

The club does need someone else besides Zebina.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
Miguel went to valencia for 8m I think and Oddo or Trabelsi will not be free agents, correct me if I´m wrong. Sagnol for free, go ahead
You're wrong :D Trabelsi is a free agent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)