Sagnol to join Juve, say Bayern (9 Viewers)

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
++ [ originally posted by zizoufan ] ++
It seems that willy will not resign to bayer again. Reports are suggesting that he'll move to juventus. His contract expires in june 2006 !

Personnaly I like this player and u ?
That would be a nice purchase.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
FFS, whats wrong with you?

If we dont get them someone else will. Face it, Ajax destiny is to sell it's best players.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by SUPERAJAX ] ++

Ooooh you need mommy to help you :D:D
Well sadly for me, Im not a mod, that means that I dont have the power to ban you... coz if I would have the power, your ass would have been baned 1 hour ago...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
espectro mate we should start athread/petition to make ajax our feeder club:devil:eek:h wait looks like they are already:D does that not make you sick ajaxasshole?they cant wait to come to a BIG CLUB

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Well, one thing we can't deny about Channel4.. Their Headlines:

Juve favourites to free Willy
Wednesday 9 November, 2005
Juventus have emerged as the front runners to sign Bayern Munich defender Willy Sagnol.

Sagnol, who is also being pursued by Inter, will be a free agent in the summer and it seems that his head has been turned towards Turin by France teammate Lilian Thuram.

The 28-year-old has enjoyed five fruitful years at Bayern, but is thought to be ready for a new challenge once he has represented his nation at the World Cup in Germany this summer.

Juventus, who poached Robert Kovac for nothing from the same Bundesliga club in June, are thought to have already offered the right-back a four-year deal worth £1.35m a term.

Sagnol would be an ideal replacement for Jonathan Zebina whose Delle Alpi days appear to be numbered after requesting a pay rise

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Sagnol would be a good addition to this Juve team IMO. He's better than the likes of Zebina, Blasi, Pessotto and Balzaretti and what's more, he's free. He was very good against us in the match in Germany last month.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
another guy approaching his 30s.no wonder we are called the OLD LADY.
i mean,honestly,cant we fvcking sign an exciting young prospect and make him PLAY rather than going for players in their late 20s who have their best years behind them?

give balzaretti a chance.hes young and hes talented.
if we are so desperate for a RB then we could get bonera,hes very talented too and he wont be expensive either.

enough with the has-beens already.
It's a formula that has worked for us in the past and although I'd like to see more youth in the side Sagnol is a much better player than the younger Bonera. At 28 he still has a lot of football left in him.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Sagnol would be an excellent signing.

He has pace, good anticipation, positioning, willing to join the attack.

Great attributes for a fullback IMO.

C'mon Moggi, Free Willy !! :D

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Sagnol is much a better defender than maxwell can possibly dream....i would gladly accept both of them with maxwell sitting in the bench and sagnol on the right.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by #10 ] ++
sagnol....i love my french football, but to me he is merely a quick G.Neville....not always a bad thing, but id prefer rambo RB.
Why should we always move Rambo to RB....Let him stick with his Position and Put a good one LB....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)