Sabotage-Domenech knows what he is doing (1 Viewer)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It has got everything to do with your job if your job is building a team.
I don't think this trip to a gentleman's club was to build a team. It's because Ribery is a perv. Do you honestly think Ribery wanted to go to the strip club to "build the team"?

Gourcuff was probably like "Ribery + naked girls = trouble, I think I'll stay home".

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think this trip to a gentleman's club was to build a team. It's because Ribery is a perv. Do you honestly think Ribery wanted to go to the strip club to "build the team"?

Gourcuff was probably like "Ribery + naked girls = trouble, I think I'll stay home".
The team was there. Read the article.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The team was there. Read the article.

"Franck Ribery and Sidney Govou had organised a night out at well known gentleman's club in Paris."

And..

"Several players, including Gourcuff decided to stay home."

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
it's quite obvious you never played a team sport or were in a "team"; and why should you believe the words of an agent(the media) outside what happened rather than one(evra) who was inside. The french need to stop their moaning and actually try to listen to what these players are trying to say, and i agree with them in that the "vestiaire" is a sanctuary and whoever broke the rules of that sanctuary is the real devil in this story.
I played football since I was a kid, and I was in youth team for a club back home until 16 years old then released and couldn't join the under 18 because I wasn't good enough . Now I have my own team and we play tournaments in the summer, I am notp laying this summer because I had a surgery to torn my ACL and MCL. We do alot of party for the team/friends, but we have 5 players that doesn't like to party and usually don't come.
Now I didn't say I believe it, my assumption was based if what Ribery did reported correctly, also Evra is showing no leadership skill at all, if they wanted people to listen to them, they could have trained, then asked whatever they want. I agree about the traitor, because this is digusting to go out and talk to journalists about internal issues, things like that should be kept behind doors, and whoever said the stuff, should be punished by the FFF, but the players are not angels too, and they acted in very poor manner

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #391
    Ribery probably organized a party with the blacks and the whiteys didn't go. Since Gourcuff is gay, Ribery went apeshit on him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I played football since I was a kid, and I was in youth team for a club back home until 16 years old. Now I have my own team and we play tournament in the summer, I am notp laying this summer because I had a surgery to torn my ACL and MCL. We do alot of party for the team/friends, but we have 5 players that doesn't like to party and usually don't come.
    Now I didn't say I believe it, my assumption was based if what Ribery did reported correctly, also Evra is showing no leadership skill at all, if they wanted people to listen to them, they could have trained, then asked whatever they want. I agree about the traitor, because this is digusting to go out and talk to journalists about internal issues, things like that should be kept behind doors, and whoever said the stuff, should be punished by the FFF, but the players are not angels too, and they acted in very poor manner
    first off, feel better and prompt recovery!

what good is training when the real big problem here is not addressed? it's like asking a fat guy who got shot in the chest to run laps so he doesnt die of a heart attack. Evra himself said that they asked many times for FFF to sit and talk to them but no one listened.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

what good is training when the real big problem here is not addressed? it's like asking a fat guy who got shot in the chest to run laps so he doesnt die of a heart attack. Evra himself said that they asked many times for FFF to sit and talk to them but no one listened.
    True.

You don't have to go to a stip club with you work mate to be a team player at your job. :D
    You do if you play for Les Bleus.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009

If they trained, or just acted like training, they would have the media/public on their sides, but now everybody in France is asking for their heads, and nobody is feeling sorry for them. They are naive for reacting in such way, they are alone and nobody is willing to defend them. Evra too acted in an immature way when he was asked about Gourcuff in the conference, by saying I don't don't know anything about him, if we want to know about him we ask Toulalan, because he only smile with him. I thought that was middleschool stuff to say to the media. Also Evra and the whole team should have kept it until the end of the WC for the FFF to open investigations

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    The French are fighting, the English aren't getting along with each other and the Italians aren't all singing from the hymn sheet.

Where the fuck are the Dutch in all of this?

They must have something really spectacular planned to retain their place as masters of in-fighting at World Cups.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    Ribéry is jealous of Gourcuff because Zahia didn't ask him money.

i agree with them in that the "vestiaire" is a sanctuary and whoever broke the rules of that sanctuary is the real devil in this story.
    Absolutely true. All exploded because of that. But that doesn't mean what Anelka said was the right thing to say so though, even if Domenech deserve it. You always have to respect the coach, no matter what (even if the coach is Domenech).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)