Sabotage-Domenech knows what he is doing (3 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Myself too, probably. But as a professional player, it's your duty. This sort of thing can, in a team, make the coach lose his credibility and then there could be a lot of bad consequences. On-field and off-field consequences.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Hope: if Gourcuff was really that smart he would have known that Ribery was going to hate him. He's from a priviliged family, is relatively intelligent and goodlooking. Ribery was poor, is stupid and is ugly as sin. Ribery was never going to like the guy. If he then turns down an invitation.. Come on, if you're smart you do what is good for the team and you go. You even try to be friends with the little man.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Scarface is a jealous insecure soon to be convicted rapist.
Apparently, Ribery tried to convert Gourcuff to Islam but he didn't want to become one since he is a Catholic and comes from a Catholic family.
:lol:

You know you're surfing Juventuz.com when you have such a replies to a question:D

Gourcuff is everything Ribery is not. Ribery is a world famous football player, but he's still jealous.

That's what I think anyway.
Gourcuff is as famous as Ribery right now. Or at least getting there but not that far.

I see Gourcuff as a modest person btw.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #416
    Gourcuff is everything Ribery is not. Ribery is a world famous football player, but he's still jealous.

That's what I think anyway.
    Gourcuff is a little Catholic gay boy from Bretagne who shares the same religion and same bed with Kaka. Ribery recently became a Muslim.
    This was a religious fight. The convert must prove his worth to his new pals and what better way there is to do that than by hating on the gays and the Christians. Gourcuff represents both the gays and the Christians so he was a logical target.
    Plus he's a mamma's boy who deserves to be beaten and insulted. :agree:

Nov 1, 2002
    Gourcuff is a little Catholic gay boy from Bretagne who shares the same religion and same bed with Kaka. Ribery recently became a Muslim.
    This was a religious fight. The convert must prove his worth to his new pals and what better way there is to do that than by hating on the gays and the Christians. Gourcuff represents both the gays and the Christians so he was a logical target.
    Plus he's a mamma's boy who deserves to be beaten and insulted. :agree:
    :lol: i think we loaned Tiago out for almost the same reason...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    This reminds me of the Ancelotti-Gourcuff problems in his 2 years in Milan. People were joking about Gourcuff must have gone after his daughter to be so scorned by the coach, but the astute reporting of signore Alen makes me re-think it as it really involving Ancelotti jr instead :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)