[SA] Verona 0-1 Juventus [November 10th, 2022] 12:30 PM EaSTern/+5 (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
That was by far the worst game we've played since Allegri came back. Literally could not get a kick right, and we won.

Feels weird to win a game like this. So far this season we've had to play really well at least for parts of the game in every win.

5 in a row, first time in 3 years iirc.

And Lazio is in 3 days, will have to be a really quick and strong turnaround to win that. Hopefully Di Maria can start.

Forza Juve, let's go

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
That was by far the worst game we've played since Allegri came back. Literally could not get a kick right, and we won.

Feels weird to win a game like this. So far this season we've had to play really well at least for parts of the game in every win.

And Lazio is in 3 days, will have to be a really quick and strong turnaround to win that. Hopefully Di Maria can start.

Forza Juve, let's go
Wow men that's a strong assumption looking at how many bad games we have played. I wouldn't call it that bad, just lazy team which thinks it can loose a goal.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Can anyone tell me why they're always so horny to play against us. I remember even during Allegri's first run away against them was a bloodbath every time. One time Tevez scored 2 and they equalized at the last minute. But when they come to Torino it was usually smooth sailing

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Can anyone tell me why they're always so horny to play against us....
that's not only hellas but most small teams. juve is just the home game of the season for everyone, and the sooner this current squad realizes it the better. we'll meet utter hostility everywhere on the road, let's get used to it

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bro. It would be crazy. Napoli looks insanely lethal and deep. Better team than before and they sold a star and let two other stars walk.
Football heritage might kick in… I hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Juve, let's go
I was on a plane so I missed it (still in airport).

Worse than Monza and Salerintina?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Football heritage might kick in… I hope.

- - - Updated - - -

I was on a plane so I missed it (still in airport).

Worse than Monza and Salerintina?
Oh yeah, Monza we had a red card and team was in an awful moment. Salernitana wasn't that bad in the second half when we started playing football. Tonight literally from start to finish did not do a single thing right except one pass from Rabiot and move from Kean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)