[SA] Napoli 5-1 Juventus [January 13th, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (33 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
thoughts on doveri @JuveJay? figc's current favorite, it's gonna be a tough fight on multiple fronts, isn't it

we absolutely have to show balls, otherwise they'll just piss on our back. i don't even care about the standings or the results, we have to take it one game at a time whatever happens here, still, this is a test of character more than anything else

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Going to be a tough game

It will be a very good test, we've ridden our luck a little and now we have a chance to really make a statement. The ref won't give us shit that's for sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
thoughts on doveri @JuveJay? figc's current favorite, it's gonna be a tough fight on multiple fronts, isn't it

we absolutely have to show balls, otherwise they'll just piss on our back. i don't even care about the standings or the results, we have to take it one game at a time whatever happens here, still, this is a test of character more than anything else
I don't like him, but that's probably no surprise lol. Occasionally weak when pressured, stubborn to the point of inflexible and stupid.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Back in 2016 we had 33 pts at this point so points wise we are better at the moment.
The difference was we started to play well and got points. This year on the other hand, we dont play well but collecting points so its a bit different.
Also back then Napoli werent as strong as they are now. (they had 35 pts back then and werent that impressive) Now they have 44 pts so also in terms of points they are doing way better than back then..

Just facts before our game
Napoli had a much better team in those days. They are just over-performing massively this season imo.

No one expected this squad to be running away with it at the start of the season.

They haven’t started 2023 particularly well either imo. They will be found out in the coming weeks and months.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
loca unlocked :baus: i'd miss fagioli, don't expect anything from paredes and di maria as a striker makes little sense to me, but with 3 defenders and so many injuries, you have to face tradeoffs anyway

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Napoli had a much better team in those days. They are just over-performing massively this season imo.

No one expected this squad to be running away with it at the start of the season.

They haven’t started 2023 particularly well either imo. They will be found out in the coming weeks and months.
Injuries could play an important part. We are destroyed by injuries of our most important players. Napoli can count on all or almost all important players match after match. If they eliminate Eintracht and make it to CL quarters, it could get very interesting in serie A from late March onwards.
Hence, as you and others have already mentioned, a draw is fine tomorrow. Excellent even.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Napoli can count on all or almost all important players match after match...
that's why kim's injury isn't too bad news for us. i wish him a speedy recovery, i don't mind him playing next match, but i hope he misses this one just to even the odds a bit.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The Diego Armando Maradona Stadium will be sold-out for #Napoli-#Juve: 60k expected.

#NapoliJuve

[La Repubblica via @AroundJuventus]

Strickland

May 17, 2019
we've lost Napoli away in all of our last three league campaigns, this really is a tough one. I guess a draw wouldn't be bad here

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
It's funny because if you watch the Inter win v Napoli, Inter literally played the dreaded Allegriball. They sat deep, absorbed Napoli's attacks and pressure. 37% possession, 1 shot on target. Napoli danced around a lot in Inter's half but had very little to do but shoot from range.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)