[SA] Monza 1-0 Posers FC [September 18th, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Those backs :(

Once we had the luxury of choosing between Lichtsteiner, Alves, Evra and old school Sandro

And somehow Max still gave De Sciglio his minutes I think
De Sciglio came after Dani Alves left. We replaced Dani Alves with De Sciglio. Evra left 6 months before Dani Alves left too. The next season we had Licht/MDS/Barza/Howedes AS/MDS

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm honestly very excited for this match.

we get to watch sandro back pass to bonucci who passes it to rabiot who back passe to bremer who passes it to bonucci who passes it to sandro and on on.

this isn't why i'm excited. i'm excited that you people will watch it and suffer lol

- - - Updated - - -

we get to watch sandro back pass to bonucci who passes it to rabiot who back passe to bremer who passes it to bonucci who passes it to sandro and on on.

this isn't why i'm excited. i'm excited that you people will watch it and suffer lol

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

And I know I will watch it, man :cry:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm excited to see if Landucci can keep up his average of 4 Juve goals scored per game

- - - Updated - - -

De Sciglio came after Dani Alves left. We replaced Dani Alves with De Sciglio. Evra left 6 months before Dani Alves left too. The next season we had Licht/MDS/Barza/Howedes AS/MDS
Replacing Alves with mds is quite literally the most marotta thing ever

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Does Landucci coaching for one game change that much? Does it change the training schedule the week before?

Does he have radically different ideas that he never discusses with Allegri? A secret playbook that he keeps hidden at the cost of Juventus?

Maybe he yells louder?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Could it be as simple as the players don't respect Maxx like they did 4 years ago because now he is bald? Maybe the only option now is to replace him with someone like Landucci who still has hair?

@Lion what do you think?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Could it be as simple as the players don't respect Maxx like they did 4 years ago because now he is bald? Maybe the only option now is to replace him with someone like Landucci who still has hair?

@Lion what do you think?
problem is landucci is ugly too.

we need a hamsum manager. pochettino or villas-boas or conte.

no uggos like zidane or klopp pls. no need

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)