[SA] Monza 1-0 Posers FC [September 18th, 2022] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
Allegri will not be fired
Lets get over this
He is the 6th highest paid manager
And his contract till 2025
What a long torturing journey will be for Juve and fans
That’s something I can never understand, high salary and long contract under this economic environment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
So if we lose or even drop points again against this miserable club you don’t think we will come close to sacking him?
Well it's a tough game according to allegri. 25 years ago we'd play our seconds and win by 5 goals. Now we can play the local under 10s and it is a tough game.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We are in the last 2 seasons playing to maximize our little chances, and defending it with all cost. Scoring early does not guarantee win with this approach
Nowadays the opponents does not scare to conceded, they just think if we conceded we just need to score more than them to win the game

You can see the effect after we conceded, this give momentum for opponents and for us it is like the end of the world and change our mentality like a dog that put his tail behind his leg

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I'm down and all my hope was gone after benfica's game. It's not something for a real fan do do but I hope Monza humiliates us and Rovella has an assist hat trick or sth, and then Allegri gets sacked and then Agnelli pisses off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)