[SA] Lecce 0-1 Juventus [October 29th, 2022] 12:00 PM EaSTern/+6 (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Three league wins in a row, but this one was UGLY.

Moment of inspiration for Fagioli, keep going Nico :vidal:

Hopefully this benches McK for good. If you need muscle on the right just move Rabiot there and put Miretti/Fagioli on the left.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
which decisions?

replacing the badge, transforming juventus into a fashion brand - i was against it
signing ronaldo - meh, never liked him, and i'm a midfield guy, i'd much prefer a sergej over a higuain, or 3-4 very good players over a ronaldo
firing marotta - against
giving marotta's role to paratici - against
firing allegri - against
hiring sarri - against
firing sarri - agreed
hiring pirlo - against
firing pirlo - agreed
firing paratici - agreed
hiring arrivabene - against, i wanted (and still would fancy) luis campos
hiring allegri - agreed
superleage - agreed (not the manner though, it was terribly planned)

i'd still say the same, save for my yes for allegri 2.0. the other major decisions were either unprepared or looked like a terrible idea at first sight
We get it. Just give Allegri the keys to the castle and everything will be OK.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not the best game but at least we were the more dominating side.
I would have liked a better performance especially after we scored. I think its stupid to invite them come forward. I understand the Lecce mentality changed but still I expect much better.
Miretti had a great game IMO he could definitely do more but its a process.
Fagioli - Instant impact, I liked it. Hope to see him against Inter next week
Illing - I know why I asked for the Kostic Illing sub - This guy is really light while very strong. I still need to see more in order to decide but I think we are looking about one of the best players in the world in the future.
Soule - Started well but faded a bit and he seems to be injured.
Gatti - Overall he did well
A.Sandro - He actually played well IMO
Milik was acceptable and Kean is more of a dont have a choice rather than someone who we needed on the pitch.
We still have a lot more work to do in terms of teamwork but we almost scored and an amazing team goal.

It wont do against Inter but.. a good 3 pts.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We played Roma, Napoli, Milan and Inter in the first 12 rounds last season. We have only played Roma and Milan yet this season.
We won against Roma last year, drew this year. We drew Milan last year, lost this year.

Big games are not a problem in the immediate future, we lost way more last season against weak teams. Have to pick those up

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We won against Roma last year, drew this year. We drew Milan last year, lost this year.

Big games are not a problem in the immediate future, we lost way more last season against weak teams. Have to pick those up
Exactly why stats you posted don’t tell the story properly. If we played Napoli and Inter next 2 rounds you can bet we would be worse off after 14 rounds comparing to 21/22. We were shit against decent teams last season. Somehow we’re even worse this time.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Exactly why stats you posted don’t tell the story properly. If we played Napoli and Inter next 2 rounds you can bet we would be worse off after 14 rounds comparing to 21/22. We were shit against decent teams last season. Somehow we’re even worse this time.
We won against Roma and drew Milan but still have more points this season than last season which means we made them up somewhere else.

We're still shit overall, but a slight improvement has been there.

We do play Inter next, Verona away where we lost last season and then Lazio home which we drew last year. 24 pts after 15 rounds last season, let's see this time.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We won against Roma and drew Milan but still have more points this season than last season which means we made them up somewhere else.

We're still shit overall, but a slight improvement has been there.

We do play Inter next, Verona away where we lost last season and then Lazio home which we drew last year. 24 pts after 15 rounds last season, let's see this time.
Not considering the two points lost after the var fiasco it looks like we are doing well in home matches but struggle in our away matches.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I’ve been fake fanning the last few games. I purposely stopped investing any extra energy to watch the team but I’m really happy we won an away game today. I’m even happier that young players are making the difference. I know I shouldn’t but I still have a bit of hope that we can finish the season in the top 4.

If Allegri stays he can at least keep playing youngsters, they’re far more reliable and creative than some of the pseudo footballers we have.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Teams above us would have smashed lecce. We relied on fagioli to pull out a 20 year old type del piero goal to win the game. Glad to see the younger players get their chance.
We had about 10 players out injured, a psychologically damaged team in the dumps and a terrorist as the manager. It’s the best we can hope for in the current circumstance. Just cobble as many points together this season and hope for a major overhaul in the summer.

Oct 23, 2011
Teams above us would have smashed lecce. We relied on fagioli to pull out a 20 year old type del piero goal to win the game. Glad to see the younger players get their chance.
Well they didn’t. Inter won in the dying seconds, Napoli drew at home, and Roma won after Lecce got a red card in the 25th minute.

“smashing” simply doesn’t happen often in Serie A and wins shouldn’t be taken for granted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)