[SA] Juventus 1-0 Udinese [January 7th, 2023] 12:00- PM EaSTern (+6ish) (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Missed the game but the three points are still three points.
I completely forgot about it, and was entirely unsurprised to learn we got a late goal to win 1-0.

I'll fuckin take it

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like we played a bit better than the last game.

We must have really been pushing hard to have scored as early as the 85th

- - - Updated - - -

All jokes aside it looks like we created much more and approached the game in a more proactive way. Good to see.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I completely forgot about it, and was entirely unsurprised to learn we got a late goal to win 1-0.

I'll fuckin take it

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like we played a bit better than the last game.

We must have really been pushing hard to have scored as early as the 85th

- - - Updated - - -

All jokes aside it looks like we created much more and approached the game in a more proactive way. Good to see.
We were the far better team in the second half and definitely deserved the win.

The first half was poor, and deservedly ended 0-0, only Di Maria was good for us. Allegri started a rubbish line up again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just watched the game again and I have to say we were much better in the second half, and with less selfish decisions by Kostic and Rabiot, we might have even won by 2 or 3 goals.

Overall a solid but unspectacular performance, another clean sheet, our teams confidence is growing week by week and most importantly another three points in the bag.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Just watched the game again and I have to say we were much better in the second half, and with less selfish decisions by Kostic and Rabiot, we might have even won by 2 or 3 goals.

Overall a solid but unspectacular performance, another clean sheet, our teams confidence is growing week by week and most importantly another three points in the bag.
It is good to grow confidence and it can be seen. But during our dominant era we also shattered the confidence in our rivals. They lost more than we won. We are not there yet, Napoli and Milan seem way too confident.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I can see why only 7 goals allowed with Max's expertise at defense showing through again. Improvement not waiting till stoppage time to get the winning goal lol. Just want to win and maybe I have to live with this strategy for league titles. Not pretty but better than losing. Though can you win a CL title this way? Let's see how they come out against Napoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)