[SA] Juventus 1-0 Udinese [January 7th, 2023] 12:00- PM EaSTern (+6ish) (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Doubting side of me but Rugani hasn't played much at all but hear recent talk of not being happy with very limited playing time. So now ironically he might start? If it does happen wow Max, that's a great way to get rid of a player not wanted.

That said years ago I was a backer of Rugani blossoming into at least a dependable 3rd/4th CB but see now too inconsistent for that SALARY. Well at least he's available to play not like MDS. His salary or more like a pension from time served at Juve is another headache that never should have occurred. Max move on, don't you have confidence in yourself to coach up young talent?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Doubting side of me but Rugani hasn't played much at all but hear recent talk of not being happy with very limited playing time. So now ironically he might start? If it does happen wow Max, that's a great way to get rid of a player not wanted.

That said years ago I was a backer of Rugani blossoming into at least a dependable 3rd/4th CB but see now too inconsistent for that SALARY. Well at least he's available to play not like MDS. His salary or more like a pension from time served at Juve is another headache that never should have occurred. Max move on, don't you have confidence in yourself to coach up young talent?
Same here, deep down my heart is still pounding and waiting for it. My brain doesn't believe in my jittery heart though. But MDS needs to go ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

Put Fagioli as regista and let loose Locatelli. Let Paredes play on the sandy beaches somewhere for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Bremer unbreakable tank 33 matches a year with ease comes to Juve and is tired after a holiday

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tough first half but thought we were good in the second and deserved the win. Was starting to feel like the goal wasn't coming after we missed a few chances but superb play by Paredes and Chiesa to open them up.

Had the chances to make this a more comfortable game. We need to get/keep Chiesa, Di Maria and Vlahovic fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)