[SA] Juventus 1-0 Udinese [January 7th, 2023] 12:00- PM EaSTern (+6ish) (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Have to admit I lost hope towards the end, just looked like they were out of juice. Thankfully a brilliant inspired pass by Paredes unlocked everything.

Very good second half honestly. Could and should've won the game earlier and been more comfortable. Kean's sitter in the first half, Kostić and Rabiot selfish in the second, Miretti poor decision making etc.

8/8

Now game of the season. A draw would be disappointing but acceptable considering an easier schedule, then beat them at home. But if we manage to win down there too then that would finally signal something more serious in the second half of the season.

Jun 16, 2020
Tough first half but thought we were good in the second and deserved the win. Was starting to feel like the goal wasn't coming after we missed a few chances but superb play by Paredes and Chiesa to open them up.

Had the chances to make this a more comfortable game. We need to get/keep Chiesa, Di Maria and Vlahovic fit.
Second half was much better but in general my feeling is that we have to start killing this games with more goals. Allegri waited to long with the changes on the wings, Fagioli should’ve entered earlier. Happy that we continue the win streak.

- - - Updated - - -

Have to admit I lost hope towards the end, just looked like they were out of juice. Thankfully a brilliant inspired pass by Paredes unlocked everything.

Very good second half honestly. Could and should've won the game earlier and been more comfortable. Kean's sitter in the first half, Kostić and Rabiot selfish in the second, Miretti poor decision making etc.

8/8

Now game of the season. A draw would be disappointing but acceptable considering an easier schedule, then beat them at home. But if we manage to win down there too then that would finally signal something more serious in the second half of the season.
Don’t forget Chiesa was brilliant on the goal either. Other players would’ve needed a extra touch on that assist

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Udinese are 8th in the table, my god what happened to this beautiful league.
Their last league win was 3rd October

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t forget Chiesa was brilliant on the goal either. Other players would’ve needed a extra touch on that assist
We had several decent passes into the box for Kean, Rabiot, etc that ended with zilch. Paredes made a very good pass, but Id give most credit to Chiesa on that goal

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Hust I changed my mind, Locatelli needs to be benched permanently now. Dont care who else plays, and how useless Paredes is and we are not gonna buy him.

Locatelli needs the message that would be delivered with being benched.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
@Hust I changed my mind, Locatelli needs to be benched permanently now. Dont care who else plays, and how useless Paredes is and we are not gonna buy him.

Locatelli needs the message that would be delivered with being benched.
I doubt it will happen. Allegri should have benched a lot of players over his tenure but he didn’t. He stuck with Rabiot all this time and now he’s indispensable. McKennie shouldn’t be playing either but he’s like the first name on the team sheet regardless of formation, lol.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I doubt it will happen. Allegri should have benched a lot of players over his tenure but he didn’t. He stuck with Rabiot all this time and now he’s indispensable. McKennie shouldn’t be playing either but he’s like the first name on the team sheet regardless of formation, lol.
McKennie shouldn't play you say?

This is escalating I say!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
At first I thought we were lucky but you can't be lucky 8 games in a row, we're not entertaining or full if quality but have a strong mentality.
Our defense is rock solid all season in the league

But allegri has improved the teams self believe in offense, like they relaxed more and know goal will eventually come. They don't need play well, just believe it will eventually come.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I genuinely find it hard to figure out how this squad with multiple reccuring injuries and so many players playing outside of their main positions/roles along with this shaky and mediocre style of play somehow still managed to string 8 consecutive wins with zero goals conceded in the process, it really is quite unbelievable to witness… :lol:

However what i do comprehend very well though is that this team(with all it’s flaws) has sure got us back to believing that this season might actually not be as done and dusted as initially thought, this last two wins sure showed that the fino alla fine mentality is still hidden somewhere in there and slowly making itself felt, if we do continue with this same determination and focus then everything is still possible, especially with a fit Chiesa by our side and other key players hopefully returning soon, and perhaps even more so if we keep this fair share of luck that has accompanied us this past couple months.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A win just like the last one, really unimpressive. If we play like this against Napoli it would end in humiliation

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I watched this on delay. Same old really but really important to continue winning. Thought Fagioli came on well. Happy for a chiesa assist. Next game is a test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)