[SA] Juventus 1-0 Udinese [January 7th, 2023] 12:00- PM EaSTern (+6ish) (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Shezni
4 defenders
Loca-Paredes-Rabiot
Di Maria-Vlahovic-Chiesa
This looks a good lineup. I ignored pogba because he is not interested in playing this season.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Shezni
4 defenders
Loca-Paredes-Rabiot
Di Maria-Vlahovic-Chiesa
This looks a good lineup. I ignored pogba because he is not interested in playing this season.
Man said Paredes should start and then said he ignored Pogba because he’s “not interested in playing” lol the jokes write themselves.

This Pogba slander is ridiculous. Only reason he’s still out is precisely because he was interested in playing and delayed surgery. What’s Paredes’ excuse for his dog shit effort?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Man said Paredes should start and then said he ignored Pogba because he’s “not interested in playing” lol the jokes write themselves.

This Pogba slander is ridiculous. Only reason he’s still out is precisely because he was interested in playing and delayed surgery. What’s Paredes’ excuse for his dog shit effort?
I have no hate for Pogba. i like him, but he cant get fit.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

He was interested in playing for France and delayed the surgery. Until he shows up for Juve the slander is justified.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Udinese are better than we might think but its an away game for them so we should be able to get the win - my prediction however is a draw. Hope Im wrong and we get another sorry win.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He was interested in playing for France and delayed the surgery. Until he shows up for Juve the slander is justified.
So what if he wanted to play in the World Cup, every footballer would rather win the World Cup for their country than anything with their respective club. He doesn’t need to prove his loyalty to Juve, he already did when he turned down more money to come back.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
We got only a tiny glimpse of PP racing forward with the ball in preseason looking very motivated. Rabiot can't do that on his best day. Tough break on the injury and didn't work for him/team not getting ASAP surgery but have to move forward. PP showed strong desire coming back to Juve for 8M until 2026. So we going to resign Rabiot for more money than PP when they play similar positions? She has only one client but this agent is worst than Raiola in only looking for a one-sided deal.

1672936836137.png

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Truth is whatever you like him or not, a Pogba without injuries will be fantastic for us, despite his personality (who some don't like) he work hard. Injuries can happen to anyone in the end.

I just hope he can play and stay away from new injuries, same for Chiesa. We need them

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Pogba is as inconsistent as Rabiot, maybe worse. Ask any United fan what they think of his last few years there. Sure he has talent, but his inconsistency and injury issues are a feature, not a bug.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We got only a tiny glimpse of PP racing forward with the ball in preseason looking very motivated. Rabiot can't do that on his best day. Tough break on the injury and didn't work for him/team not getting ASAP surgery but have to move forward. PP showed strong desire coming back to Juve for 8M until 2026. So we going to resign Rabiot for more money than PP when they play similar positions? She has only one client but this agent is worst than Raiola in only looking for a one-sided deal.

1672936836137.png
Ah the horror, the agent wants what’s best for her client. Worse than Raiola it seems, the guy who’d parade his clients for the highest possible fee while only a couple of years into their current contracts and rub it in our faces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)