Russian Thread (6 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4821731 said:
"Stop a Douchebag" Squad keeping Russia's sidewalks free of douchy drivers
@Bianconero_Aus @ZoSo @AFL_ITALIA @Fr3sh
I saw this. At least she admitted she blowjobbed the car.

The women are so entitled.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
That's a great fucking channel ,it's 08:42 Am here and I haven't sleep yet, o just watched all videos, some amazing videos ,but I didn't like that much videos against smoking , as much those with cars.

Thanks for sharing :))

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the thing that kills me is that the cars they r driving are very expensive rus and alex will back me up on this, you would imagine they make a good living which means they have a good level of education but the way they act is just the way you would expect from a bully i am glad these guys stand their ground despite the threats and swear words which are super offensive.

you should see how these macho's act when the police stops them!! i laugh because they act all macho but once the coppers show up they turn into little cats :D

never fails :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1jGNd4Deys

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
the thing that kills me is that the cars they r driving are very expensive rus and alex will back me up on this, you would imagine they make a good living which means they have a good level of education but the way they act is just the way you would expect from a bully i am glad these guys stand their ground despite the threats and swear words which are super offensive.

you should see how these macho's act when the police stops them!! i laugh because they act all macho but once the coppers show up they turn into little cats :D
the last one said she got the car from sucking deck

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Saw a good documentary about the Russian national hockey team in the '80s last night. :tup:
what is it called Greg? i watched a movie called legend no17 which is about the same team but highlights Valeri Kharalamov who single handily pulled Russia against the Canadians in the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)