Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,402

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Juventino[RUS];4816832 said:
    :sergio: what a shame
    everyday all these clowns from Duma are trying to invent the most stupidest law of the history of mankind :sergio: it's kinda game for them - the most stupidest will win, yesterday some morons introduced a bill that will force us to have a nationality subject in our passports where you should put your ethnic group
    LoL like back in the days

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];4817157 said:
    Russia 1 is an official government channel, probably they were trying to show some new conveyor and how good are new details on it, stupid propaganda is stupid
    not just russia 1 rus, all the channels are like this, even dagdee ( no russian keyboard but its rain in russian :D) they are all propaganda machines and no one gives two shits about the average russian who in all honesty is the one paying the price for everything while the guys in government are untouched by the sanctions. you know it makes me upset that they for example reduce the price of vodka as if its the most important thing in the a russians life how about the price of food which doubled?? sad that no one gives a rats ass about the people but they come out and say the russian people can handle sanctions which i think is untrue russians no longer want to suffer and they will not go thru hell for a fourth time in recent history.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,412
    not just russia 1 rus, all the channels are like this, even dagdee ( no russian keyboard but its rain in russian :D) they are all propaganda machines and no one gives two shits about the average russian who in all honesty is the one paying the price for everything while the guys in government are untouched by the sanctions. you know it makes me upset that they for example reduce the price of vodka as if its the most important thing in the a russians life how about the price of food which doubled?? sad that no one gives a rats ass about the people but they come out and say the russian people can handle sanctions which i think is untrue russians no longer want to suffer and they will not go thru hell for a fourth time in recent history.
    they all owned by the Kovalchuk, closest friend of Putin, i know it, i was just trying to explain to AFL how it's works in russia nowadays

Putin will finish bad his career, same story with all his friends, all this judges who put innocent people in jail, all this stupid deputates and others, they all will finish badly, it's just question of time, the problem is that there will be blood, a lot of blood, they will not leave their seats peacefully

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,415

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)