Russian Thread (10 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
You should go on pilgrimage to Sochi and kneel for the mighty RUS.
sochi is over rated :D rus should make the pilgrimage to moscow to meet the mighty bisco :D right now sochi is the most over rated and over priced city in russia beating moscow as the most expensive city in europe

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
sochi is over rated :D rus should make the pilgrimage to moscow to meet the mighty bisco :D right now sochi is the most over rated and over priced city in russia beating moscow as the most expensive city in europe
Any city that RUS lives in can't be overrated. :D
Anyway, why did you decide to visit those cities? I've never heard of them before, I think. :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Well, you don't look like you're from Moscow, but Russia is a mix of so many ethnicities that you could easily pass for some of them. :D
:agree: :D sadly i can get mistakened for the wrong bunch which come from the Caucasus region where most of the troubles originate from.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
one of the very main things i dislike about here is this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/eye-popping-excerpts-from-a-report-alleging-corruption-at

its sad the amount of tax payers money that goes into other people's pockets is on this gigantic scale. Russia has the potential to be beyond super in my opinion and they deserve to be beyond super. they have a lot of everything, its really mind blowing how huge the country, and the abundance of national resources that can easily put it as the biggest industrial nation up there with the united states, china, and Germany but instead the people with a massive reach are competing on ways to suck the well dry.

instead the normal citizen is hammered with a new law here and a new tax there. i am fully aware every where there are similar instants but this is a scale even i a citizen of a very corrupt Arab nation think this is on a whole new level :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Is rus still banned? I'd love to hear his say on the latest impressions coming out from Sochi since they are border line catastrophic Sadly.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:D I take it he is still banned. If he gets unbanned in sure he will soon go on a holiday because the Aussies will drive him insane with the material available from Sochi. In brief thanks to the fact the contracts were given out to close friends instead of companies that know how to construct hotels and sports venues Sochi has been utter crap and the games didn't even start yet....

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:D I take it he is still banned. If he gets unbanned in sure he will soon go on a holiday because the Aussies will drive him insane with the material available from Sochi. In brief thanks to the fact the contracts were given out to close friends instead of companies that know how to construct hotels and sports venues Sochi has been utter crap and the games didn't even start yet....
You know us too well :D

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
RUS
Fucking Aussie retards, you can't piss me off, I am the biggest Anti-Putinist in the history of Juventuz, he spent 50 billions on this crapiada while country is dying without proper medicine, roads, kindergartens and so on, look at out economics, we are falling and falling day after day, our budget is in deficit for 2014-16 years and Putin approved it, he is willing to spent 16 billions on military equipment, can you believe it? we don't need it, that's remind me situation like in america where are they buying and buying tanks while they don't need them lol, so fuck you, fuck putin, i'm done.

http://sochi.fbk.info/en/award/
check this out, morons

- - - Updated - - -

Apart from Al Fayed's ridiculous Jacko one there is nothing wrong with those other monuments?
I am only talking about Russia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_Brest_Fortress

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
RUS
Fucking Aussie retards, you can't piss me off, I am the biggest Anti-Putinist in the history of Juventuz, he spent 50 billions on this crapiada while country is dying without proper medicine, roads, kindergartens and so on, look at out economics, we are falling and falling day after day, our budget is in deficit for 2014-16 years and Putin approved it, he is willing to spent 16 billions on military equipment, can you believe it? we don't need it, that's remind me situation like in america where are they buying and buying tanks while they don't need them lol, so fuck you, fuck putin, i'm done.
hey rus, sochi olympics is awesome, so is putin he does very good. I am excited to watch the olympics in your shithole town. putin is even better than stalin mass murderer. he is excellent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)